𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Danielle's palm smacked against her face and she let out a frustrated groan. "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not going through with this?" She asked, annoyance dripping from her voice.

"I know, but maybe if you talk to him face to face things will change. You can tell him what you feel and want directly without using me. Plus, he wants to meet you." He said briefly looking at her.

"Why me? I know this man got other girls willing to marry him-unless he's sweaty, big and greasy; why doesn't he just marry one of those girls." Danielle huffed.

"No offense, but we all are wondering the same thing. Boss is a mysterious man, you have to ask him that yourself." Florence said shrugging his shoulder.

Danielle sat on the idea of meeting him. The curious side of her mind was telling her to meet who this mysterious while the other side was telling her to say no and run for the hills. Both sides were making great points, but Danielle was still bent on who to pick.

"If it makes you feel any better I'll stay with you while you talk to him." Florence said stopping the car. Danielle looked out the window to see that they were in front of her building.

"I want to meet him tonight." She said gathering her things.

"Tonight? Why not tomorrow morning? I'm tired." Florence whined.

"I'm tired too, but the business has to be done. Give me an hour and a half and I'll be downstairs." She said getting out the car. Danielle closed the door and began to walk to the building door when she heard the windows being rolled down.

"We'll be going to a night club so dress clubby!" Florence yelled.

Danielle ran up the steps, skipping two at a time so she could get upstairs faster. She knew curiosity killed the cat, but she couldn't help it. She needed to know who this man was and what he wanted from her.

When she got into her apartment she locked the door and threw her purse down. She moved quickly to get ready, and by the time she was done only 45 minutes has passed.

Before Danielle left she placed some money in her purse and grabbed her small black taser and her comb. The money was for emergencies in case she needed to leave and pay for a taxi, the taser was in case she felt threatened and needed to light someone up, and the comb was also a knife.

Danielle's trust was slim to nonexistent and so she always kept something on her for her safety.

"You clean up nice!" Florence said staring Danielle down.

Danielle has always been notorious for her baggy clothes and tomboyish style

Danielle has always been notorious for her baggy clothes and tomboyish style. Her go-to outfit was baggy sweatpants, a white t-shirt with a hoodie, and some sneakers. Her hair was always in cornrows or braids, and on rare occasions, she would have it in a ponytail.

That's how she was able to escape the cops so much. They would always look for a big black male but in reality, it was actually a female who had curves for days.