~{PART 59}~

"I have not seen a thing! Why the hell you didn't close the door? Holy shit! What I have to watch with my innocent eyes." The source closing his eyes with both his hand.

Siddharth who has close his eyes and has being leaning on Shehnaaz. Jerks open it suddenly upon listening to the voice. He back off from her and stares at the source with an outrageous expression.

"Vikas! Who enters the vanity, without knocking?" Trying hard to calm himself. Shehnaaz is standing there just blushing hard, having no courage left to meet eyes with anyone present over there.

"How will I know that you have being busy," still his hands on his eyes which is further irritating Siddharth.

"You can remove your hands, and you're misunderstanding. I was..." Siddharth is trying to give his justification.

"I got it that who was removing something from her eyes. I too have watch and directed some daily soaps so I know about it Sid, don't worry." Giving him a teasing look.

Siddharth glares him, "why are you here?" There is hint of annoyance underlying in his voice.

"I came to call you for the shoot. You were getting desperate for the shooting, but I didn't knew that my timing will turn out to be inappropriate." Feeling embarrass, Siddharth tries to change the topic.

"I am coming," that has being a signal for Vikas to leave.

"Do come early and remaining work you can continue afterwards." He teases eyeing at Shehnaaz who is still standing beside the wall. Siddharth one glare and Vikas rush out of the vanity.

Siddharth then glance at Shehnaaz who is blushing hard and now harder feeling his intense graze on her. Finally she made him to confess it, he shakes his head. Only she can do it and see how his bold girl is standing there like a shy baby. The same girl who has being demanding his confession a moment ago now has turn into a shy baby with just a peck on her lip. She is the only girl in this universe to possess bold and innocent both traits.

He takes slow steps towards her making her heart beat increase it's pace. Shehnaaz is getting hell nervous with his each step, she shuts her eyes tightly again clutching her salwar suit with her fist. Again that hot breath of his falling on her face, this time Siddharth eyes open. Observing her each and every reaction, wanting to know how much does he affects her. That beautiful smile on his lip seeing her blushing and turning to red.

He leans his face towards her, giving a peck on her forehead making her to skip a beat of hers. With that she again hears his foot step but this time moving away from her. The moment, the sound of the footstep stops. She opens her eyes, staring at the vanity door with utter disappointment. She has being thinking of something else and blushes on her own thoughts.

//

"What?" Asim widens his eyes staring at Shehnaaz being baffle. "You're lying, that can't happen. Bro confessing, is next to impossible!" He denies to accept the fact, making Shehnaaz to glare him.

"You know that I don't lie." Narrowing her eyes at him.

"But still, how can bro do?" Still finding it hard to believe when Paras joint them.

"What did Siddharth did now?" Paras in a despise tone.

"What are you doing over here?" Asim contempts seeing him.

Paras just ignores Asim and takes a seat beside Shehnaaz. "You have call me to tell something what was it?" Getting eager to know her answer for the date.

"Yes Shehnaaz, he might be waiting for your answer." Comes Siddharth voice who is smirking at her. Who has just move towards them.

Shehnaaz gives him a stare and than look at Paras, "actually Paras I just called you so that I can bring up something from Siddharth mouth. I am not interested in going date with you, I am sorry. You know about my feelings for Siddharth, right?" Shehnaaz speaks out the truth.