~{PART 18}~

They finally reached studio, Shehnaaz glances at Siddharth. 

“What is in it if Paras informed it to others? He cares about me that’s why maybe he got worried.” Shehnaaz says annoying Siddharth more. 

“Yeah he only cares for you,” he pushes her aside as she has been leaning on his shoulder. He moves out of the car been leaving Shehnaaz alone behind. She glares at his direction, what’s wrong with him? 

She moves inside the studio running behind Siddharth, she somehow gets hold of his hand when Paras and Rashmi along with rest moves towards them. 

“Hey, Shehnaaz how are you now?” Paras is the first one to ask. 

“I heard from Paras about the incident, now you are fine right?” Rashmi asks her voice sounding somewhat concern. 

“How you got unconscious?” This time it is Aarthi. 

“Take care dear,” Arhaan speaks this time. 

Shehnaaz looks at all and smile, they all are so concern for her. She then glances at Siddharth giving him, ‘it not a big deal’ look. Siddharth has been sounding tense informing her that Paras has told everyone. She didn’t get seeing him reacting like that, what happened if Paras inform the rest? While he just narrowed his eyes looking at her. She is happy seeing this fake concern as like that he thought after all. 

She wants to ask him why he is behaving in such a manner but thinks to reply to others first. “I perfectly fine now. You know when yesterday I went on coffee with…” she starts narrating the entire incident making them shock listening to it. Siddharth is not at all pleased with her behavior, why she has to share everything with everyone. He moves from there been annoyed and Vikas noticed it, he too didn’t appreciate Shehnaaz this nature. She can’t keep anything to herself. 

“Who is that tattoo person? And why you get asthma attack when you see that person?” Mahira asks been curious who till now have been standing there least interested in the conversation. 

“I don’t know maybe someone related to my past.” She blurted out but then remember what she said and bit her lips. They all are staring at her been shock what she means by related to past? Oh no! What should she do now? Mahi have warned her not to share about her memory loss to anyone. If she gets to know that she shared it with them then she will get angry. What should she do now? She opens her mouth to speak something when Vikas calls Shehnaaz. 

“Shehnaaz! You’re finally here. Come next shoot is yours.” As Vikas calls her without wasting a second she rushes to him not leaving any chance for them to ask her any question. 

“Thank you! Vikas,” she takes a relief breath acting all dramatic. “If you were not there then maybe I had to answer so many questions of theirs.” Acting as if she is tired with their question and wiping a sweat from her forehead. 

“Stop your drama’s drama queen and what question they have been asking that worried you so much?” Vikas pulls her cheeks and ask her knowing very well what they have been asking and why she didn’t want to reply it. 

Shehnaaz looks at him for a while before replying, “about yesterday incident and I am bored explaining same thing again and again.” Shehnaaz says lying to him. Though she feels bad for it but she has no other option. 

“Aww… everyone is troubling my kiddo with their questions.” Again, pulling her cheeks, “don’t worry I won’t let anyone trouble you.” Vikas says giving her a smile. 

“You will save me from questions but who will save me from you?” She says rubbing her cheeks cutely, he looks at her been confused. “What! I am talking about the way you torture my poor cheeks who will save me from it?” She asks making a pout.