~{PART 9}~

Vikas is seeing the arrangement as after all it is premier night today. Though he has shoot many show but the craze audience are showing for this show he has never witnessed it before. He is very positive that this show is going to be major hit. He just looking after the arrangement when his eyes go on Mahi and Jay who are standing in a corner. He moves towards them. 

“Hi! Jay Mahi, how are you? And what about baby?” Vikas ask her looking at her tummy  

“I am fine and so as my baby.” Mahi replies back smiling. 

“Shehnaaz didn’t came with you?” Vikas asks not finding her along with them. 

“She just went to washroom, thanks a lot Vikas giving her opportunity in this show. You just don’t know what you have given us. From the day she is coming to shooting, her nightmares are no more. She is slowly moving from her past and this shoot is helping her. I see that glow in her face from the day she started coming here. She got her happiness back and thanks for it.” Mahi says somewhat getting sanity. 

“I had done nothing Mahi. Jay is my old friend and I can do this much for him; I know how much value Shehnaaz holds in both of your life. If this shoot is helping her in any manner then I am glad and she is also a talented actress so I got a very good actress too so I should also thank you people.” Vikas says smiling and making Mahi to smile too. “I have not told Shehnaaz anything regrading me being so close to you Jay, as you had asked me. Even that day when she was trying to call you and was getting worried. I gave her my cell so she could call you but her statement that she doesn’t remember your number made me remind that she doesn’t know about our connection. She just thinks that you know me just like others know me as a producer but don’t know that we are very good friends, though now in recent years we were in not that much contact after you got married.” Vikas says smiling. 

“Yeah, after marriage Mahi keeps me so busy with her tantrums that I hardly get time to hang with my friends.” For this he receives a glare from his wife, “but really thank you Vikas. That day you called me and informed me after reaching your apartment that Siddharth was going to drop her in our colony or I was so tensed not finding her in that studio. Really you have help me a lot.” Jay says hugging him. 

“Its totally fine. I should leave before someone sees us together and Shehnaaz gets to know that we know each other from before.” Saying so Vikas moves from there. They talking in a corner so media present over there too has not been able to see them. 

Mahi looks at the direction of the studio been worried, Jay sees it and shake his head. 

“Don’t worry she will be fine.” Jay whispers to her. 

“What took her so long? Should I go and check her?” Mahi ask getting worried for her. 

“No need! Now only you were telling right that she is slowly forgetting her past then let her forget, you’re this over protective nature won’t help her to forget it.” Jay says been little annoyed with his wife over protective nature. She is worrying about every single thing which is affecting her health as well as Shehnaaz health. 

“What you mean Jay? My over protective nature is affecting her? I am just trying to protect her from all the danger, you know everything and still you behave as if you know nothing.” Mahi is irritated with Jay so cool behavior after knowing everything how can he be so cool? 

“But you been over protective is not helping her either. It is making her to think that there is something risky for her. It is making her to pressure up herself to remember that what happened in past that making you so much protective towards her. I know you care for her; you’re concerned about her. You have a fear that you might lose her but let her be her own self. Protect her but not in a way that she forgets to live her present. You told her to forget about her lost memory and make new one so now let her make her new memories, let her deal with it.” Jay tries to make Mahi understand.