~{PART 29}~

They all comes from Asim’s house been all shock and upset after getting to know about Shehnaaz past. They never in their wildest dream has thought that she is facing so much hardship. Her face never showered the pain, she used to make others believe that she has been enjoying her life. 

“How strange is that? The person who has been the only person to spread happiness in our set was the only person who has been facing so much hardship.” Vishal whispers making Rashmi to node her head. 

“She really taught us all a lesson that still having so much problem in your life still you can make others smile.” Rashmi says wiping off a tear from the corner of her eyes. 

“Finally, she is able to make reel bahu to cry in real,” Dey comment making some to have a slight smile on their faces. 

Vikas glance at Siddharth who is standing there with a blank expression, he knows that he is going through inner turmoil after knowing about her past. No one have thought in front of that joyful face there will be a dark cruel life. He knows that somewhere he is finding himself in her, the only difference is she mask it with a smile while he masks it with a stern face. 

//

Unlike other day Siddharth has woke up early and sitting in the hall waiting for someone impatiently. Vikas is busy talking something to director but time and again glancing at Siddharth whose eyes are fixed on the entrance. He knows that Siddharth is waiting for Shehnaaz as lots of question are revolving in his mind and same goes with Vikas. He too wants to know that why she has hide such a big thing from them about her brother.

That moment Asim enters alone making Vikas and Siddharth confused, Asim sees Siddharth first the moment he entered so he moves towards him. But before Siddharth can ask him something Vikas moves towards them asking about Shehnaaz. 

“Where is Shehnaaz? And why didn’t she come along with you? You said that you will bring her.” Vikas says getting tensed, will she never come back on set? 

“I know I had said that I will bring her along with me but to my surprise she didn’t came to our place today and then dadi went to ask about it. Her aunt opens the door saying that she is busy and won’t be able to come for work for some days.” Asim says making Siddharth and Vikas worried about her. 

“What! Why all of sudden? She is fine, right?” Siddharth asks getting restless. 

“Dadi ask that she will look at her once but she didn’t allow her so she had to leave without meeting her. I am really getting worried for her; I am feeling that something is fishy.” Asim is sounding tense too. 

“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go to her house and see her.” Vikas says sounding desperate. 

“The woman didn’t allow dadi to have a look at her will allow us?” Asim asks giving him ‘do you think so’ look. 

“But she will have to allow police, right?” Siddharth asks and Asim nodes while Vikas smiles getting what he means and dials someone. 

//

There is a knock on the door, listening to it Shehnaaz gets up from the place she is trying to cut vegetable. With her one hand wrapped with a shawl, but aunt gives her a look and she sit back on the chair. 

Aunt goes and open the door but becomes shock seeing a person standing in front of her wearing police uniform. And along with him Asim and those two who has been present in Asim house yesterday are too present over there. 

“Yes sir, do you need any help.” She asks smiling at them. 

“We came here to have a look at Shehnaaz.” The police officer says making her smile to fade a little.