last update

Hey guys. I'm sure this book isn't even being read anymore cause it ended quite a while ago. That said, I feel like I can't just leave you hanging. Like, I told you I had cancer and then I just dipped. WHO DOES THAT.

So anyways I'm writing this to tell you that I'm NED (no evidence of disease) as of January 2020. That's basically what oncologists say when they don't want to say you're cancer free. So it's good news!

I finished radiation on my hip in October 2019, then I finished chemotherapy in January 2020, and then I finished lung radiation in February 2020. Just a little timeline for you.

I hate it when people get all sappy and gross and say stuff like "the journey is over but it's just begun" or something along those lines but tbh it's true. I still have to go for scans and tests all the time, and I still have pretty bad pain, etc.

But yeah I just wanted to come here to update you and make sure you knew I wasn't dead.

I hope you enjoyed this book (and Crash) because I enjoyed writing it for you, and I still love seeing new people add it to their libraries, and vote, and comment. :)

You're great!
Bye forever!

-megan xx

PS: jk. Not forever. I'll always be lurking on here.