Class 1-A Gen 2

We all know about Boruto. We all know how much of a shit-show it is. Well, me being bored AF wanted to do the same thing with My Hero Academia, but actually do it WELL. Unlike Boruto. Cuz Boruto sux. LET'S BEGIN!

This is how I think the next generation of heroes will be like in class 1-A. For starters, I think Aizawa would've retired at this point, so we needs a new teacher. And who's a better teacher than KATSUKI BAKUGO! I know what you're thinking, but I think it would be funny if he taught class 1-A. It would really work in the same way it does with Aizawa, with them being not the best teachers, but in humorous ways. Aizawa is tired and never wants to deal with anything, and Bakugo is angry boi.

The rest of the staff would mostly stay the same, with Midnight, Present Mic, Power Loader, Lunch Rush, and Cementoss staying as teachers, and Nezu staying as principal. However, that leaves Ectoplasm and Thirteen with spots that need to be filled. Ectoplasm is the Math teacher of class 1-A, so it would make the most sense if someone who is also pretty big brain taught this class, right? So, who better to take over his spot, than Momo Yaoyorozu! Momo is a pretty tough hero, so why isn't she on the front lines? Well, Momo was openly willing to help the other members of 1-A with their studies for the final exams, and she's got the brains to back it up. It would make sense that she would be both a hero, and a teacher. 

As for Thirteen, we'd probably need to include someone who has lots of experience as a hero, and lots of experience as a rescue hero at that. So, I thought Kamui Woods would've retired at this point, but still wanted to be helpful, so he volunteered as a teacher at UA. Seeing as his quirk is really good for rescue, I think this role suits him very well.

Now, onto the main event. The class. This will mainly be OCs that I've created, and a lot of them will be fanbabies, but that makes sense cuz, well, next gen.

First seat:
Agato Chidaira
Quirk: Shadow ghost
This quirk allows him to mold and shape the shadows around him, and attach them to the shadows of another person, giving him complete control over their movements. He can also solidify and shape the shadows into hands.
These shadows cannot become 3d objects, and stay as shadows, and his range is limited by the amount of shadows around him. If he uses it too much, then he'll start to lose feeling in his body
Hero Name- The Strategy Hero, Nightshade

I tried making this guy pretty similar to Shikamaru from Naruto, so he obviously has big brain strategy powers, and doesn't want to do anything. He does also look very similar to Shikamaru. I'm unoriginal sometimes.

Second seat:
Yamata Etsumeki
Quirk: Mental connection
She can connect the minds of up to five people, not including herself, as if it were a telepathic radio of some kind. The less people she connects, the stronger her telepathy can be, for example, she can connect to one person, and use her telepathy to control their movements and actions, and even their quirks, as long as they are in her line of sight.
Her quirk depends on accuracy. She needs to learn the mindset of her enemy if she is going to have an accurate connection. If she misses, then she gets dizzy, and lightheaded. If she uses it for too long, then she'll get bad migraines.
Hero name: The Mind hero, Ms. Mental

She's basically Ino from Naruto, quirk-wise, but personality wise, she is very analytical and knows a lot about how the human mind works, because she kinda has to if her quirk is going to be effective.

Third seat:
Toshinori Midoryia (yes, named after All Might)
Quirk: Fire dragon
He can breath massive jets of fire, and control their shape and direction to an extent. His body also has a pretty massive heat resistance, and can be on fire for a prolonged period of time without leaving a burn. The flame's speed and volume depend on his breathing.
If he uses it too much, he will get extremely dehydrated, to the point he's ready to pass out.
Hero name: The Dragon Hero, Flamethrower