So My Friend Wrote a Thing...

So my friend SakiMisumi123 wrote a thing about pokemon and MHA, so in the spirit of that, I'm starting a thing. So, I'm gonna write about what my pokemon league would be like if I was a champion. And then I'll tag some friends, and they do it as well.

First off, where? This will be a Sinnoh league. Mainly because for me, the Sinnoh league in Diamond and Pearl was underwhelming, at least for me.

This league will be in a large tower. Instead of a victory road, it's a victory tower. You enter the tower, and the lobby has a pokemon center and pokemart. After that, you enter an elevator. That elevator leads to the next floor, which looks like a rocky desert kinda thing. Basically, every floor is a different kind of environment. A desert floor, a lake floor, a forest floor, a volcano floor, and finally, a glacier floor. Each floor has two elevators. One goes down one floor, and the other one goes to the next floor, to prevent people from skipping floors.

Above all of those is another pokemon center. And then, you take the final elevator. Leading to a penthouse. This penthouse has four doors, and a panel in the center. But the panel is dark. Assuming you go clockwise from the bottom left door, you'll step into an iron room, with robotic arms all over, as well as spare parts littering the floor. And at the other side, up some steps, is Molaine. Y'all know him from Sun and Moon.

He'll commend you for getting this far, and you'll get into the battle. He'll start off with his Skarmory. Skarmory will have the ability weak armor, which is basically, when he get's hit by a physical move, his defense is lowered, and his speed is raised. So if y'all use a fighting type, then I hope you're ready for some speedy death. Skarmory will have Steel Wing and Sky Attack, for some STAB (same type attack bonus), Air Slash for flinch, and Flash Cannon for... I guess more STAB.

Then he'll use a Probopass. Probopass will have the ability Sand Force, which ups the power of Steel, Ground, and Rock type moves in a sandstorm. So obviously, Probopass will have Sandstorm, as well as Power Gem and Flash Cannon for STAB and the Sand Force bonus, and Zap Cannon for water types.

After that, he'll use a Magnezone. Magnezone will have the ability Analytic, which raises move power when Magnezone goes last. So, he'll have Metal Sound for a spec. def. lowering, Discharge for both STAB and paralysis bonus, and Zap Cannon and Flash Cannon for STAB.

And finally, he'll use a Steelix, his ace. It'll also have a Steelixite for it to Mega Evolve. Mega Evolution is kind of the thing for this league. Anyway, seeing as Mega Steelix's ability is also Sand Force, and the sandstorm from his Probopass has probably gone down by now, Steelix will have Sandstorm. He'll also have Bulldoze and Flash Cannon for STAB, and Dragon Breath for that sweet, sweet paralysis bonus.

You beat him, he'll congratulate you, and you'll move onto the next room. The next room is a restaurant kinda area with large aquariums replacing the walls. Up the steps at the opposite side of the room will be Cress. Y'all remember him from Black and White, right? Being from unova, he'll have a couple Unova Pokemon.

Anyway, he'll start out with a simipour. Simipour will have the ability Gluttony, and will be holding a sitrus berry. So, it'll heal a LOT. And to make your life miserable, it'll have Aqua Ring, for MORE healing, Scald for burn bonus, Aqua Tail for STAB, and Ice Punch for the grass types.

After you beat Simipour, he'll move onto a Swanna. Swanna will have the ability Big Pecks, because it's defense is already low enough as it is. It's moves will be Brave Bird and Hurricane for STAB, Scald because burn, and Air Slash because flinch.

After you beat that, things get trickier. He'll move into a Ludicolo with the Ability Rain dish, which heals during rain. So it'll obviously have Rain Dance. It'll also Mega Drain for the heal and also STAB, Hydro Pump for more STAB, and whirlpool for chip damage.