XX OC #1 and #2

(Darling in the FRANXX is owned by aniplex USA, and the other studios. too lazy to look it up rn, so yeh)

Code number: 066
Name: Ishida
Stamen Parasite
Visual description: short snowy hair, and icy blue eyes, with a pair of glasses. 5'10" 16 years old.
Leader of squad 5

Code Number: 098
Name: Karin
Pistil Parasite
Visual description: shoulder length sky blue hair, light purple-grey eyes. 5'6" 15 years old

Assigned FRANXX: Ingenium
Visual description: standard franx design with some armor plating on the shins, calves, and upper arm areas. Light visor-helmet on top of head, with removable visor for high-speed travel. A pair of wings on the back (looks like the black lions wings from voltron but white with black highlights) black paint most places on armor. Carrie's a short sword.

Other info: pistil can maintain a stampede form for 10 minutes before losing consciousness. An odd phenomenon occurs when the stamen and pistil have identical numbers over 110, causing the magma energy in the wings to reshape the wings into that of an actual bird, increasing it's already immense speed. Ingenium was designed to be the fastest FRANXX of it's time, and has succeeded in that field.

Stampede form: an eagle. Armor plating shifts into legs with the sword changing into talons, and helmet becomes beak. Wings move to sides.

Relationship between the parasites is very strong. They have been very close ever since their meeting in the garden. They were each others first choices when choosing partners. They've even gone far enough as to occasionally call one another 'darling'. Truly a strong bond.