Epilogue

Alan Reyes

5 years later..

I don't know if this house is a mansion anymore, this house turned into a toy store instead of a home. I was so confused to comeback home with this view. I just got home from work in London and I went there for 4 days.

Danielle had to go to Miami too for work. Yes, we decided to go back to New York and back to our work. We got married in Greece and decided to move to New York 6 months after the proposal happened.

Danielle got pregnant with twins and now we have a 3 years old twins. Oscar and his twin brothers are a definition of a mess. We adopted 3 dogs for the kids and now I get why Danielle hated that idea.

"Honey? Is that you?" I turned to Danielle who just walked out from the kitchen. I dropped my bag and hugged her tightly. I missed her a lot.

"What happened here?" I asked as I kissed her cheek.

"Disaster." She sighed and before we could talk, someone screamed from the kitchen.

"Oh gosh.." My wife ran towards the kitchen right away and I followed her. I found my kids having a flour fight and the doggos joined them. They stopped once I entered the room and they all greeted me with hugs. They tackled me to the floor and I chuckled.

"Great.. now.. 4 boys are covered in flour." I heard Danielle said.

"We miss you." William said as he kissed my cheek.

"I miss you too buddy." I smiled.

"Did you bring us something?" Oscar asked and I ruffled his head.

"Nice question, big boy." I said as I got up slowly.

"How about me?" Wilson asked as he sat on my lap. I turned to Danielle and she's smiling at us already.

"How can I forget about my boys? Of course, I bought you something.. it's in my bag.." I said and they all immediately ran away.

"Check the names!" I said loudly and Danielle helped me getting up from the floor. She started to brush off the flours from all over my clothes.

"What are you baking?" I asked.

"Cookies.. and cheesecake.." She answered.

"Boys.. Granddad is here!" We both heard Danielle's dad coming.

"So.. two days ago.. when I walked here.. I saw a pile of toys already." I turned to Danielle and raised my eyebrows.

"And then.."

"Apparently.. my dad.." She sighed.

"What?"

"He bought a whole section of toys from the store because the twins said they wanted all the car toys and.. all the robots there." What?!

"He did??" I asked disbelief.

"Not only that.." Danielle said as he took my hand dragging me towards the garden and I looked at the fish pond in horror.

"He bought the whole tank?" I asked.

"Two tanks.. and again.. the twins." Danielle said and I even got out from the garden to see our pond filled with fishes. I was speechless beyond anything seeing this happened. We both left our kids for a short amount of tume and this disaster happened.

"Not only that.."

"What did he buy again?" I asked her.

"He bought ponies for the boys." I turned to her blinking a few times. She nodded and I face palmed myself. I walked in completely ready to scold the boys but they're nowhere to be found.

"Where's the boys?" I asked one of the maids who's currently taking care of the toys on the floor.

"They.. went out with Mr. Morgan." She said and I turned to Danielle speechless.

"Where's the ponies?"

"In my dad's mansion, he made a barn.." Danielle said and I'm so confuse right now. Everytime we leave the boys with her dad, things like this always happens. He can't say no to the boys, he loves them so much.

I won't be surprise if one day my boys will end up with sports cars all of the sudden, it will be their granddad's doing. He spoiled them too much and he almost bought an ice cream shop once because Oscar asked him to. Thank God, Danielle overheard of their conversation and stopped him before he used his damn black card to buy an ice cream shop.

"Any other surprises?" I asked Danielle and she chuckled.

"You look stress out." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I am.. this is more stressing than work."

"I'll talk to my dad later, he needs to stop this saga."

"Yes please.. or else the boys will grow up as spoiled kids." I said as I smiled to her. I leaned slowly to her for a long sweet kiss.

"Since we have time for ourselves.. why don't we.. enjoy it?" She smirked as she's biting her lips. I picked her up instantly and walked upstairs to our room. We quickly tumbled in bed and I couldn't be more happier to have her and the boys in my life.

Alan Reyes
Danielle Reyes
Oscar Reyes
William Reyes
Wilson Reyes