Chapter 25 - Last Words

Bella Morgan

I looked at the files in front of me. I have all the proofs for Rector and the rest of his minion's doing for the past 25 years. He's been doing a lot of dirty business and the most sickening out of all of it was he's involved in the human trafficking ring.

He got a lot of back ups that's why he's able to get away with a lot of it. He's smart, evil and cunning. Yesterday, Alan cut his ties with his dad after knowing what he had done. Alan will go back to the medical school to study and he said that he still didn't have the courage to turn his dad in.

My mental state wasn't good either after all the killings that I made. The guilt started to hunt me even though the person that I killed were all evil people. I turned to the board and decided to take off Alan's photo and name from the list.

There's six people left and I don't think I will hve the strenght to kill them anymore. I will ruin myself and my mental state because it will hunt me for thebrest of my life. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to let Daisy in.

"Ms. Morgan, are you sure you want to do this? I don't think Mr. Morgan will be happy." Daisy asked and I gestured her to sit down.

"It's better this way, because I don't want to be involved in this situation anymore. It will ruin us because of the trauma." I said and Daisy shook her head.

"But.. a life for a life. I think your father will be mad at you for doing this and we all might get into trouble." She warned.

"I will take the responsibility for it. I rather see Rector rot in jail and let him feel the misery." I said as I turned to the board looking straight to his picture.

"Send this to the police tomorrow." I said as I pointed at the file. She looked at it blankly and I sighed.

"We all.. lost our love ones, Daisy. We all did but we have to let the world know what he did."

"Yes." She said and she got up from her seat.

"Send it anonymously and I want you to keep your eyes on Rector. Let me know if he's trying to run away because I will be the one who will catch him." I said and she nodded. I gave the file to her and she walked out from the room. I sat down and opened my drawer taking another copy of the file incase Daisy trying to betray me.

I have 3 other copies and I'm planning to send the two copies to Interpol because there's worldwide human trafficking involved here and one for the FBI incase the police decided to spare Rector.

I walked out from my secret room and laid on my bed. I took out my phone from the drawer and there's a message from Alan asking me if I could go with him to dinner tomorrow. I decided to block his number because after this, there's no reason for me to contact him again.

*2 Days Later

I sent the two files to the FBI and Interpol through some trusted people yesterdat. I made it anonymous and I was hoping that they could blow the news fast enough. Because from what I've heard, FBI actually already eyeing for Rector but they never have much evidence to arrest him.

When me and my dad actually one of the witnesses from his sick twisted crimes. Not only that but a lot of the people that were working with us actually wintnesses from that case.

I was going to eat my breakfast before going to the office today when Daisy called me.

"Rector is trying to runaway and I believe he dragged Alan with him." Daisy said.

"Did the police come?"

"Yes, apparently the police notify the FBI too. They're after him but they're both on the run right now." She said and I heard a lot of police siren going off from my apartment. I ended the call and quickly changed my clothes.

I was walking towards the door but the door bursted open revealing my dad and his crew walking in. He wasn't happy to see my action and he looked at me angrily.

"I can't believe that you decided to do this, Danielle." He said as he asked his man to hold me.

"It's the best for you and me." I said.

"What kind of bullshit is that? A life for a life!" He bursted and I gulped nervously.

"Let's just go to Swiss, okay? Let's leave everything behind-"

"I'm going to kill Rector myself." He cut me and then he left my apartment leaving 10 of his man with me. I cursed under my breath because 4 of them pointing their gun at me already.

I decided to fight them instead because I have no other choice than doing this. I rather have them beat up a little than seeing my dad trying to kill and get in trouble for all of the killings that we did. We killed 7 people and he might go to jail for that.

I quickly ran away from all of his men after beating all of them. I took my motor bike and called Daisy through my ear pieces.

"Where is my dad heading?" I asked.

"Heading to the suburbs." Daisy said.

"Lead me there!" I said to her and she's started to lead me to my dad. I bet he knew the exact location of Rector because he has his eyes everywhere. The police was trying their best to find Rector but we're two steps ahead and I think I can manage to bring my dad away.

I told Daisy to prepare us cars for us to runaway. I quickly caught up with my dad before he kills Rector and Alan. I saw my dad's motor bike and his man's car in front of an abandon factory. I quickly got off from my motor bike and ran inside.

"Ms. Morgan." My dad's men's eyes widen seeing me and they tried their best to keep me away from the scene inside the abandon.

I fought and bursted in hoping that I'm not too late but apparently my dad already has his knife on Rector's throat slicing it slowly.

"Dad!" I stopped him and he didn't stop.

"Bella?" Alan looked at me shock but I quickly ran to my dad preventing him to kill Rector. I quickly pushed him away and my dad looked at me angrily.

"Don't even try to stop me!" He hissed.

"Dad.. please.." I said.

"Don't make me kill you.." My dad said but suddenly Rector started to laugh.

"Bella.. can you explain?!" Alan bursted and my dad pushed me away. I quickly kicked him away from Rector and my dad scoffed.

"A life for a life.. remember, Bella? How about you kill him? He killed your family in front of your eyes.. and.. slit your back.." My dad said as he got up from the ground.

"Ohhh I remember now.." Rector laughed and I found myself looking at the knife on the ground.

"Bella.. don't." I heard Alan said but I decided to pick the knife from the ground.

"Any last words for your dad, Alan?"