Chapter 5 - Very Well

Alan Reyes

I walked into the sports car exhibition hall and there's a lot of people looking at the newest sports car  this year. Instead of looking at the sports car, I'm more interested to find Bella.

"She's in the back, Mr. Reyes. She's currently having a test drive on the racing track." My secretary said because I asked her to help me find that woman. I gestured her to go and I walked my way to the racing track on the back of the exhibition hall.

When I stepped outside, I saw her in a black cropped tight leather jacket and black jeans. She was holding her helmet as she talked to one of the salesman. She was going to try the motorbike and she got on it.

The salesman was telling her about the buttons on the bike and she nodded. She put on her helmet and she started to ride the bike around the racing track. I was amazed with this woman, she always surprised me with something everytime with meet.

She only went for 2 laps and then she stopped. She took off her helmet and gave it back to the salesman. She got off from the motorbike and I'm assuming that she's not interested in that motorbike.

Her eyes landed on me and she gave me her signature side smirk. I thought she's going to greet me or walk over to me but I was wrong. She walked towards a new car that's currently being test drive. I walked towards her and stood beside her.

"Planning to buy something today?" I asked and she chuckled.

"How about you?" She asked as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"I just came so.. I need to look around." I said honestly and she nodded.

"Bella." Someone called her and she squealed. I was surprised that she could squeal and hug someone like that.

"I'm glad that I see you here, Wilson." She said and I scoffed annoyed.

"I just dropped your car earlier and I knew that you would be here." Wilson said and I gave her a little cough.

"Wilson, this is Alan Reyes. Mr. Reyes, this is my friend, Wilson." Bella introduced me to him and I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you." Wilson said.

"Likewise." I smiled and then Wilson excused himself to check other cars. I found Bella smiling by herself and I can assume that she likes him.

"How about we have dinner tonight?" I asked.

"Instead of dinner, I need your answer for my question." She meant about the trading.

"I haven't talk about it to my father, besides I think the answer will be no." I said and she chuckled.

"Very well."

"But I still want to buy 15% of your stock." I said and she turned to me.

"Mr. Reyes, you need to fight it. There's lots of people wanting it." She said as she fixed my tie. Her eyes landed on mine and she smiled sweetly to me even though I know her eyes showed the opposite.

"I'm asking for a great deal yesterday but since you already reject it, I won't offer it twice." She said as she patted my shoulder.

"What do you want?" I asked because I sensed that she wants something from me. If she said her company will worth double in 3 years, why does she want my company's stock? It doesn't make any sense.

She turned her body around and planned to go away but I grabbed her body by her waist. She flinched a little bit before she let out a cold sarcastic laugh.

"What do you want? I know you want something." I whispered to her ear.

"I told you what I want, all you need to do is hand it to me before I become a little bit greedy." She said and then she gripped my hand tightly with her nails. I let her go and saw the marks of her nails on my skin.

"I'm not the nicest when I'm greedy, Mr. Reyes." She warned and then she walked away. I was pissed because she successfully stomp me down. I took my phone out and called my PI. I wanted to know more about Bella Morgan and I want to know what's she up to.

Bella Morgan

"What did you do?" Wilson asked.

"Nothing." I answered as I sat down beside him.

"You need to becareful, I don't think it will be easy to mess up with him."

"I know. I need to play with his pride first.."

"I know that you're trying your best for this revenge but please don't get hurt in the process. I rather have you just kill them right away instead of playing with their emotions."

"It won't be fair, Wilson. For years, Rector Reyes tortured my parents. I won't let him die easily, he needs to experience the pain first then I will kill him with my own hands." I said in a cold tone.

"How about Alan? He doesn't know a thing about this, so why attacking him?"

"I will make his life like hell." I hissed.

"Bella, I suggest you to mess with Rector alone. I don't think it will be a good idea, Alan is quite smart and I think he will catch up with you."

"He's trying to get into my nerves because he wants more than just one night." I smiled evily.

"You? You had sex with him?"

"He won't be here if I didn't lure him. He's still a cold-blooded man that needs a woman to fill his needs." I got up from my seat.

"Bella, please.."

"Shut it, Wilson. I know what I'm doing and I'm not backing out of this." I said and then I walked back inside. I'm done with today's exhibition and I called my secretary to pick me up.

"You're done looking around?" He will never leave me alone huh?

"I don't like this year's collection." I said truthfully as I waited for my car.

"I have a limited edition sports car, I was wondering if you're interested." Interesting..

"Really?"

"I can show it to you, I have a garage full of it."

"Very well."