Chapter 6 - Playing Around

Bella Morgan

I'm glad Alan offered me to show his sports car because I want to know the layout of his mansion. He lives with his father and I need this so I can plan things later.

"Nice collection." I said as I walked around as I touched his cars.

"I'm guessing that you're trying to seduce me with something that I like." I said as I stopped in front of his black limited edition Porsche. I turned my eyes to him and he smirked.

"One night isn't enough, Bella. I bet you felt it too." He said as he walked closer to me. I smirked looking at him and I took a step back turning my body around to look at his other cars.

I unzipped my leather jacket and took it off leaving me in my white cropped tanktop. I put my leather jacket on the table and walked towards the violet limited edition McLaren. Apparently McLaren only produced 5 of these and Alan has one.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Beautiful and I guess you were my opponent at that time." I said as I walked to the car door checking what's inside.

"You want to ride it?" He asked and I stood up straight shaking my head.

"Nice mansion too." I said as I looked around the interior.

"I can give you a house tour." He offered and I turned to him smiling seductively. I walked to him and stood so close to him that I felt his body tense.

"How about we go straight to the bedroom?" I whispered to his ear and his held both of my upper arms. His eyes darkens and I smirked looking at him.

"This is not funny, Bella." He said and I pushed him away from me. I walked up the stairs and found my way to the first floor. Alan slipped his arm around my waist and led me to the second floor right away.

As he was busy trying to seduce me, I was busy looking his house. I tried to memorize the layout and I need to remember it until I get back home. I found that there's a lot of CCTV too inside the house and this will be fun.

"This is my room." Alan stated and I turned to him after so busy looking around. He led me inside and closed the door immediately.

"So you're trying to make me your sleeping buddy now huh?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest and he stood in front of me. He started to trail the back of his hand on my arm but his eyes were stuck on mine the whole time.

"You're something, Bella. You're the most interesting woman that I've ever met. You never failed to amuse me everytime." He said and I chuckled.

"That's my charm, I guess."

"One night isn't enough, Bella. You need to give me more nights until I get tired of you." He's so straight forward but I'm not complaining.

"But I'm not that interested to you. You're basically like all the men I screwed before." I said and judging from the look that he's giving me, he hates my statement.

"We both are adults, Bella. We need someone to satisfy our needs and I think we both like each other that way." He said as he pulled me into his arm by wrapping his one arm around my waist.

"That's true." I said as I slowly leaned my head to kiss his lips slowly. I felt his body tense a lot but he got back on track right away. He unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hand in.

"See.. it's easy when you give in right?" He whispered to my ear and he licked it. I chuckled and I know what I'm doing perfectly. I can make him fall in love with me because I think he will do lots of things for me.

He seems like a man who will do anything to get what he wants. I found his new weakness and I'm going to use it wisely.

"You talk too much." I said and took over the control right away. I kissed him hard and fast as I pushed me to the bed. He took off my top and my jeans leaving only in my undergarments.

He took off his suit and shirt quickly and kissed me hard and fast again. He took off my bra and claimed my breast right away making me moan loudly.

"Your body can't lie, Bella." I knew he's smirking evily as he took off my panties. It didn't take him long to claim my body and making our bodies move in sync. We were moaning, screaming and groaning in pleasure. I decided to make it quick by not having a second round with him.

As soon as we reached out climax, I got off him and walked into his bathroom. I turned on the shower and Alan joined me.

"Why rushing? We can enjoy more." He said as he helped to wash up my body. I ignored his statement but he started to touch my body again. He's acting like my body was his as he roamed everywhere without leaving untouched space.

"I have a party tonight.. so that's why I'm rushing." I said as I got out from the shower. I took a towel and dried myself in front of him.

"What party?"

"None of your business." I turned to him and smirked.

"I will make you crawl back into my bed again, Bella." He said as I took my clothes from the ground wearing it again one by one.

"Nah.. I will be on someone else's bed tonight." I said as I put my white tanktop on. I checked myself on the mirror when Alan stood behind me looking at me with his unreadable eyes.

"Why? Do you think I only tumble on your bed?" I asked as I looked at him through the reflection of the mirror.

"I have many men waiting for me and you're not the only one who can satisfy me in bed, Alan. Take a note on that.." I said to him and I walked towards the door.

"I know you're up to something." He said and I ignored him. I got out from his room and started to walk down to the basement to take my leather jacket.

I called my secretary to pick me up and I need to get ready for the party tonight. I'm not lying to Alan and he needs to see that I'm not playing around either.