Chapter 15 - Sleep

Alan Reyes

I laughed seeing a text from Bella who just asked me to come to the hotel. She already booked a room and gave the room key to the receptionist. She said that she misses me so much and want to have fun tonight.

"We still couldn't find Mrs. Torn." My PI said and I turned to him.

"Where was the last place she was seen?" I asked as I put my phone back into my suit pocket.

"Her office. She got out from her office around 4 p.m and she got into her car to go home. There's no signs of kidnapping or force entry to her office and her house." He said and I sighed.

"Who did this?"

"I checked the history of Reyes Oils and asked your father a couple of questions but he told me that he didn't have any enemies back then but I'm quite positive that this is a crime of passion. Someone is up for a revenge, Mr. Reyes." He said and I closed my eyes trying to process everything.

"Tell me more.."

"We lost 3 people in a month and the three of them are the shareholders/stakeholders of Reyes Oil. They were all the people who helped your father to start Reyes Oil. I'm thinking about someone in the past but it seems your father don't remember about it."

"Okay then.. Let me know if you have more news." I said as I got up from my seat. He excused himself and I put on my suit before going out from the office. I decided to go to the hotel and have fun for tonight since it's so rare for Bella to invite me.

As soon as I arrived at the hotel, I grabbed the room key and went upstairs. I found guards on that floor and I'm assuming that this is her security team.

"Bella." I called her name as I walked into the room. I saw her sleeping while sitting on the sofa. I found myself smiling looking at her. I sat on the edge of the bed observing her.

"She looks peaceful when she's asleep." I said it to myself silently. I wanted to laugh so bad because she's sleeping while holding a piece of new condom.

I think she's a little bit tired because yesterday.. she looked so pale like she's not sleeping well. I think she got a lot of work for the Dubai opening event.

I was going to pick her up to lay her on the bed when she started to cry in her sleep. I was a little bit taken back and she opened her eyes.

"Hey.. are you okay?" I asked and her eyes widen. She got up from the chair and when full on alert. She was sweating as she looked around.

"Bella, are you okay?" I asked and she sighed when. She realized that it was just a dream.

"I was a little bit scared, the news got me a little bit paranoid." She said as she walked to the bed.

"Let's skip the fun tonight, I think you need some sleep." I said and she nodded.

"You can go, Alan. Sorry for making you come here.." She apologized as she laid on the bed. I took off my suit and threw it to the sofa. I took off my shoes and joined her laying on the bed.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she looked at me confuse.

"You already made me come here and I'm staying here tonight." I said and she nodded. I found it weird to see her agreeing with what I want. She patted the spot beside her and opened the blanket for me.

I laid beside her and she immediately got into my arms. I felt something wrong with her and she's currently having a hard time.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"You know you can talk to me." I said and she turned to me. She suddenly cupped my face and kissed me. She kissed me slowly and I kissed her back immediately. I sat up and pulled her into my lap.

I don't think we're going to have fun today, she only wants a make out session to calm her down and I'm not complaining. She started to give a peck on my cheeks, my forehead, my eyes and my nose.

"You're the only man who can make me comfortable showing myself." She said as she caressed my cheek. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Aren't you scared?" She asked me as she played with my hair.

"Scared of what?"

"What's happening now.." Her eyes looked straight into mine.

"A little." I said and she smiled. She cupped my face again and kissed me slowly. I slipped my hands into her shirt and unclasped her bra. I played with her breast making her moan.

"Thank you for being here." She said as she kissed my cheek.

"I'm ready to be your booty call." I said and she chuckled. She kissed me again as she ran her hands through my hair. I continued to have my hands roam around her body.

"I want to sleep.. but you're more tempting to me." She whispered to my ear and I chuckled.

"Then let's just.. stay like this." I suggested as I opened two buttons from her shirt. I sucked her breast and she moaned loudly.

"Yeah.. let's stay like this. You're doing a great job already." Bella moaned more as I sucked her other breast. She crashed lips to mine again and she took my hands back to her breast. I played with her nipple making her moan again as I trailed kisses to her neck.

"You're good at this.." She said as she was out of breath from kissing me hard.

"You should call me more often." I smirked and continued to kiss her neck and ear.

"Yeah.. maybe I should." She said and crashed her lips back to mine. She cupped my face to deepen the kiss and I grabbed her ass hard.

"OMG.. Alan.." She moaned and suddenly she unbuttoned all over her shirt. She laid on the bed and led my head to her body. I kissed it without leaving a trace while she keeps on enjoying my touch.

"Bella.. you need to pick one fast.. Go to sleep or continue on getting wild?" I asked and that made her sat up straight. She looked at me and I was hoping for her to answer the second option but she answered..

"Let's go to sleep."