^8

Jungkook was hesitating at first, he's having a debate with his brain and his heart. Yes, his heart, he's thinking that Jimin would be there, and his brain was telling him not to believe the guy that's holding onto his waist. But he let his heart decide and nodded to Jin who internally smirked. They walked to the backdoor, and Jungkook saw all five. His breath hitched as they all smirked at him. He felt himself being pushed by none other than Jin who was beside him.

"What a fucking naive" Jimin says, scoffing before he kicked the younger's stomach. Jungkook groans, whimpering as he felt his hair being grabbed. It was Taehyung, who was chuckling as he tightens his hold.
"Come on, Jungkook, you really believed Jin hyung? We have been bullying you for a year and you still believe our tricks?" Taehyung says, slapping the younger. Jungkook's glasses fell from his face, making his vision blurry.

He felt kicks, punches and slaps and all he could do was cry, scream and whimper, not knowing if someone would even help him.
"I think this is enough?" He heard a muffled voice, he couldn't hear properly, like he's on his own world. He heard footsteps and blurry figures walking inside a house. He stood up, but stumbled and hit his head on a rock, which causes him to have his head bleeding. His vision is now being covered with black spots, until it completely turned black.

"I'm worried, we should go now" Mark said. His two brothers stared at eachother before nodding and grabbing their phones.

"Where is he?" Jackson asks, frowning. They decided to walk to the back of the house, seeing a laying figure on the ground. They ran to it, eyes widening as they saw who it was...