•chapter ten•

Recap of chapter nine:

After the whole panic attack with bakugo, Kirishima goes upstairs and puts Bakugo on his bed he saw the wooden box that bakugo is very protective of, when he opened it he found razors and bandages. He tried to check bakugo's wrist but he got interrupted by Mina and Kaminari. Then shortly after todoroki came to check on bakugo. Kirishima didn't want them to wake bakugo so he made them all go down to the kitchen for food. While they were there Mr Aizawa told everyone that they can't go outside (can't leave the building) because there's an unknown car with an unknown owner so it wouldn't be safe to leave.

After that Momo was making food for Kirishima (also Mina). Everyone found out that Mina was the one who took the photo of bakugo on the bus and Kirishima had Mina send the photo to him. When Momo was finished with her lovely food Kirishima and Mina were very much enjoying eating it. While Kirishima was eating his food all he could think about is bakugo and how much he wants to protect him from anything.

(I'm not very good at these recap things but since a person suggested it (thank you to that person), and it seemed reasonable because a lot of people forget what happened in the previous chapters. I did it, if you have any suggestions on how I should do these recap things at the start of every chapter then that'd be very much helpful. Also sorry the recap is so long, Ik recaps are supposed to be short but I'm not very good at explaining something in short forms)

Kirishima's pov

I'm almost done with my freaking GREAT food but I can't help but to feel a sudden need to check up on bakugo. I know Mr Aizawa said there's no way someone could break into here but.. What if they did? And bakugo is asleep so he couldn't defend himself, I take the last piece of bacon I had left. I sigh, I look over at Mina and she's done with her food so she's washing the plates because she didn't want Momo to wash them because she felt bad.

"Minaaaa wash mine too" I ask, I can't be bothered. "Um, no kiri. Wash your own plates and do something useful for once" she replied. Ouch, rude.. but also true.. I'll let it slide this time But it's not like I could do anything about it either way. I stand up and walk over to the sink next to Mina's sink and start washing my plate. After I check and it's clean I put it on the drying rack (idk what those are called for you guys) I feel someone poke my shoulder so I turn my head to be met with todoroki starring back at me.

'Hm?' I question. "Can we go back to check on bakugo, I honestly just want to feel his hair again. It's so soft" todoroki says with a compassion look in his eyes, he's almost happy to he gets to feel bakugo's hair. But now that I think about it, it's kinda creepy how they're were touching bakugo's hair while he was sleeping.. even though I do the same- BUT IM DIFFERENT!!! I'm allowed to! Totally. I nod to give todoroki an answer and he seems to be even more excited now that I said yes.

I see a yellow thing running over to us so I adjust my eyesight and see kaminari running over to us. "Hey, hey hey!!! Where you guys going!!" He asks, I laugh at the fact that he said 'hey' three times. "We're going back to my room" I reply, I look over at Mina who seems to be tagging along with us without even making her presence known. Kaminari nods and starts talking to Mina about something, no idea what I can't really hear them all that well. I start heading over to the elevator before I stop because I hear a huge crash.

I turn my head I can't see any damage or just anything that would make that noise, I walk over to the living room part and see an angry Sero on the ground, I'm guessing he fell over and that was the sound. I snort, an angry Sero is hilarious. I gain his attention so he stomps towards me, I can't stop laughing, my cheeks hurt from smiling so hard- ohmygod- "WhAt is so funny Kirishima!!" Sero yells in my faces, I can't help but to laugh even more if that's even possible.