•chapter five•

Kirishima's pov

I watch as bakugo falls to the ground, I try to catch him but I fail, yay. Wait, why did he fall? Did he trip? I wait a second thinking he would just get up if he just simply tripped. He didn't though, I crouch down and poke him on his back. "Yo, bakugo? You good" I ask waiting for a response. I don't get it, I'm honestly confused. What the hell is happening? Why did he fall. "Bakugooooo-?" I try again. No response again.

I poke him again, what's wrong with this dude. Is he just gonna be there forever or what? I take my hands and put them around his head and neck to flip him upwards. I feel a liquid dripping on my hand as soon as I touch his head. What the hell? I managed to flip him. His eyes are closed? He's sleeping? No.. he's not sleeping. The weird liquid it red, it's blood? Wait, blood!? He's bleeding!?

I jerk my head up "Oi! He's bleeding we need to heal him somehow!" I yell towards my classmates. They all seem as confused as me, but of course Iida takes action. "I will get Mr Aizawa right away!" He says with a hint of worry in his voice. He rushes off to find the teacher while me and the rest of the students stand / sit in silence. I look back at bakugo, he looks stressed. Why is he stressed while he's unconscious? That doesn't make sense. Am I stupid or what? What am I missing here.

Kaminari sits down next to me, "what's wrong with bakubro?" He asks me. If I knew that I would've done something by now. " I don't know " I reply. I look back to the path that bakugo came up from. I swear for one second I saw someone down there, no.. there couldn't be anyone there. Pain, I suddenly feel sick to my stomach. Like it's about to explode, what the hell is going on!? I feel so anxious! "Hey, kiri you okay there?" Kaminari asks.

I look at him, "dude I don't know, I suddenly feel so anxious and I swear I saw someone down there" I said pointing to the path. "Wait you saw that too!? I thought I was imagining things!" Midoriya says, wait if I wasn't the only know who saw that.. then that means there was someone there!? "You guys saw it too? I swear I only saw someone there for like a split second? So I thought I was going crazy" Momo says.

"If it wasn't just me who saw that then that must mean.. there was someone there" I say, kinda coldly. I felt really uneasy. "But isn't that where bakugo came from?" Kaminari asks, he's right! Bakugo did come up from that path!! What if something happened? What if that was a villain and it did something to Katuski. "What if that 'person' did something to Kacchan?" Midoriya asks, exactly what if something happened and we don't know about it.

"Hey! I got Mr Aizawa!!" Someone yells, it's Iida. He got the teacher, good maybe now we can somehow find out what happened? "What happened?" Mr Aizawa says panting. "Sir we don't know, we saw him coming up from that path" pointing to the path "so we ran up to him then he fell" Uraraka says. "Yeah! and some of us swear we saw someone down there for like a split second while we were trying to figure out what's wrong with Kacchan!" Midoriya says.

Mr Aizawa hummed, he walked over to me and bakugo. "Is he bleeding because he fell?" He asked, I nodded. "I think so" I look back at Bakugo then at the path. Something feels really wrong. Mr Aizawa wraps his scarf around bakugo and lifts him up. "You all get on the bus and try to sleep I'm going to get Recovery girl to heal him" he says walking away with bakugo.
(Recovery girl is in a car behind the bus, so she was with them. It says that later on in the story but some people got confused)
Time skip: 1 hour

Kirishima's pov

It's been an hour since we found bakugo. I'm concerned and confused about the whole thing. It's not like the biggest thing just happened but then again I don't know what happened so how can I judge? Mr Aizawa told everyone to get on the bus and sleep but I couldn't, I need to know what happened. So I stayed outside of the bus waiting for any sign of Mr Aizawa. I have no idea where he could be and I didn't know we had recovery girl with us.