•chapter four•

kirishima's pov

It's been about an hour since Katsuki left.. everyone worried but mostly annoyed because they have to wait for him. I'm not annoyed though, actually I have this really bad feeling in my gut that something bad is happening but I just don't know what. I look to see Mr Aizawa a bit worried and mostly angry that he also has to wait long. "Where the hell is he!?" Mina screams out. She was so close to me so I'm pretty sure my ear drums are bleeding-

"What is something happened to him..." I mutter to myself but everyone heard me. "He's bakugo he's fine" someone from my class said. I didn't really know who it was because I was looking at the direction I saw Katsuki leave in. Maybe he is fine and he just forgot about the time? Maybe everything is just fine and I'm just overreacting. I walk over to Mr Aizawa and see him look down to me. "Mr Aizawa? Can I go see where bakugo is? I'm kinda worried" I asked hoping he'd say yes. But something is telling me that he's gonna say no.

"No can do Kirishima, the second I let you go everyone is gonna start asking and I can't let everyone just run around everywhere now can I?" Mr Aizawa replied. I mean what he said does make sense but I'm pretty sure no one else would go look for him since they think he's 'fine'. They always think nothing is wrong with bakugo... I mean he's really good at hiding his feelings, except anger of course but I Think that's kinda forced.

I sigh and walk a bit closer to the bridge that I saw bakugo going on. Why would he go on the bridge? He said he needed fresh air... but why the bridge? Maybe it had a nice view. What if bakugo went under the bridge? I'm sure there has to be some path leading underneath the bridge. Maybe he went down to feel the water. I wonder if anyone else saw him go to the bridge, maybe they saw him go underneath the bridge too?

"Hey guys did any of you see where bakugo went? Like what direction?" I ask everyone. Mostly everyone shakes their head no except some. "Yeah I've seen him go to the bridge over there" Denki said pointing to the bridge. "Yeah me too, but then later I saw him go down a path probably to go underneath the bridge" Iida said. So he did go under the bridge. Why? Is he okay?

Bakugo's pov

I woke up to a bright ass light shining in my eyes. My head hurts like a fucking truck just ran over it and I have no idea where I am. Wait... who was that person!? Did they take me with them? Did they knock me out!? If they did what do they want from me?

I open my eyes even more trying to adjust to the stupid light. Once I can finally see I look around the room. It's pretty dark actually the only source of light it the light that happens to be killing my eyeballs. The walls are scratch and there are some red things on the wall too, but I don't know what it is. The ground is really messy with a bunch of food packs on the floor and even alcohol. It genuinely looks like a homeless persons home. (I don't mean to offend anyone by that, just letting you guys know so you don't attack me in my sleep )

(Hello future me here I wrote this a year ago or something and I have no fucking clue what was going on in my head to type 'it looks like a homeless persons home' dumb bitch homeless people don't have homes that's the whole point the fuck? But I'm not changing it for comedy reasons)

I hear something, it's like a squeaking sound. It sounds like a door open or closing but way more noisy. I look around the room and I can't seem to find any doors. But then it hit me, I can't see behind me because there's chains that's around me and around the chair, there's also a keyhole probably to unlock the chains. I start to get very anxious and a sick feeling in my gut. Who is this person and what do they want? I hear foot steps behind me and a deep hard voice chucking. My breathing starts to pick up, what is they are someone from the league of villains!?