; eleven

THE NEXT DAY

sleeping surely did help.

though not as much as you thought it would, it still did.

now you were on your way, walking to school, slower than usual, because you were dreading school

SO MUCH.

how were you gonna spend the day?

to ignore jungkook or not?

so many questions kept constantly popping up as you felt your chest getting heavier and heavier.

it felt so difficult breathing and the sight of school makes you want to puke.

speaking of which, somehow you already reached school.

you glued your eyes to the floor as you made your way into the school's hallways.

"have you heard? i think jungkook broke up with chae eun." you heard someone whisper to her friend.

immediately, you turned your head towards the couple of friends.

obviously the sudden movement was too obvious not to noticed, so they both turned to you as well.

"t-they broke up?" you asked.

"i don't know, but they don't have posts of each other in their insta anymore, so, i'm just guessing they broke." the first girl said.

"aren't you guys close? you would know if they did. i mean, if you reacted like that then they probably didn't. pretend we didn't say anything..." the second girl tried to brush it off.

you nodded your head and walked off,

they broke up??

it is very unlikely for chae eun to just delete posts like that.

you walked into your class and spotting jungkook at his seat already.

you immediately walked to yours pretending you didn't notice him. just to avoid awkwardness.

well obviously he didn't get the memo, because right after you took your seat, you heard someone standing up and walking towards you.

"morning." he greeted.

morning???? how does he just pretend like whatever happened last night didn't happen. you thought.

not knowing what to do, you just turned to face him and smiled.

made things worst, yes.

"you're early." you said.

"yea..... i thought you'd come earlier, i wanted to tell you something." he replied.

that grabbed your attention, which made you face him.

"w-what is it?" you asked.

"uhm, well, i think me and chae eun broke up...."

so it was true.

they did break up.

and god, he was probably telling you this so you could comfort him...

not knowing what to reply, you just slowly nodded your head, pretending to be shocked and act like you didn't already suspect it because of what the two girls were saying this morning.

"you think...?" you asked, only getting the 'i think' part now.

jungkook