; seven

y/n

"bye."

you closed the door, it should be good he left right?

but there was just this unsettling feeling inside of you.

hearing that him and chae eun finally got together broke your heart. you were happy for him as a best friend, but as a best friend who was also deeply in love with him? it broke you.

you felt like just coming clean with him and telling him how you feel, but you didn't want to, one, make things awkward with someone you've been friends with since forever, and two, sandwich him and make him choose. well, higher chance of him choosing chae eun, but you just knew confessing would have an effect on everything.

you went back to your bed, lying down never felt as good.

you stared at the ceiling, what a difficult situation you were stuck in.

"i should just sleep, it'll solve everything." you mumbled to yourself and turned over to take a nap.

THE NEXT DAY

you woke up the next morning.

that nap somehow lasted for hours, till the next morning.

it was currently about four in the morning, too early to start preparing for school, but too late to go back to sleep anyways since you're a heavy sleeper and you would most probably oversleep and miss school.

you decided to head to the kitchen to make breakfast, something heavier than usual, since you'd always rush and not have time for proper breakfast.

"oh y/n. you're awake already?" you heard your mom.

"yeah, i couldn't sleep anymore." you replied.

"yeah... you even slept past dinner time. your school called to notify me about your absence yesterday, you feeling better now hm?"

"yeap. was just feeling really tired and dizzy." you replied. exaggerating obviously, you're mom would KILL if you said you skipped school because you were TIRED. which was also already a lie.

you took your time to eat your breakfast, got prepared and changed for school, and slowly started heading out.

while you were walking halfway, from the side of your eye you saw someone running towards you from across the street.

since there was no one else, you decided to turn to see who was it.

was it the boy you deeply love who maybe finally realised his love for you and decided to walk you to school?

nope.

well, it was dae won.

you surprisingly missed him to be honest.

he didn't really disturb you the whole of last week since he could clearly tell you were upset that jungkook was ignoring you.

however he did try to make you feel better though, he'd prepare food almost everyday but just secretly passing them to you.