; two

y/n

you walked to class feeling jealous and upset. jungkook basically kept going in about his plans on confessing, while you just walked alongside him, not really saying anything, just nodding and faking a smile whenever he talks about his feelings.

the both of you, after what seemed like forever, finally reached the class. you stepped in and immediately, you heard,

"my girlfriend is here!", dae won spoke out loud.

right. he always does this. calling you his girlfriend, even calling you things like 'babe' or 'princess'. the names were nice, just that coming from him? nah.

you could see jungkook was trying to hold in his laugh. he's always said 'give him a shot', but of course, you always say no, because you obviously don't like daewon, but someone else. *cough cough* you know who.

"you should go to your boyfriend~" he jokingly whispered before laughing.

"stop it! he's not my boyfriend." you whispered back, a clear grumpy look slapped across your face.

seeing your reaction made him laugh even harder.

this was basically your guy's' relationship. teasing and laughing at each other.

you walked to your seat, which was sadly, behind dae won's, and sat down, taking out your books.

"hi princess! how's your morning?" he happily asked as he turned around to face you.

"bad." you answered plainly.

"aw why?" he asked, faking a pout.

"none of your business, please don't bother me."

"it must be because of jungkook isn't it? you didn't look too happy walking in with him. tell me what happen, i'll beat him up for you." he said, agitated.

"what? no! and don't beat anyone up! who says you have the rights?" you fired back, even though whatever he said was true. you were upset because of jungkook.

"but it was so evident you weren't happy with him! it must've been-" dae won replied, before getting cut off by the sound of the door opening, followed by the teacher's footsteps.

"good morning class." mr kim greeted.

immediately, everyone stood up and greeted back, "good morning mr kim."

after our greeting, he nodded his head, which signaled we could take our seats.

dae won turned around, mouthing "meet me at the rooftop during break."

you didn't agree, but neither did you disagree. why? because you were certain he was going to treat you food. he does this, pretty often. bring you to the rooftop, tells you how much he likes you while you munch on what he bought for you.

yes, he seems like a nice guy. but he really is very notorious, and he's really just not your type. but who knows, maybe the both of you may end up together after you give up on jungkook?

TIME SKIP

english was finally over, one hour and thirty minutes of english really drained you out.

you walked towards your locker to put your books down.

"y/n!" you heard someone call.

you turned around, aaaaaand, it was jungkook.

"yea?"