; nine

TIME SKIP

you sat in class, you couldn't be bothered by anything, except for whatever dae won said this morning.

"you can use me as a rebound."

that broke your heart honestly.

but that also made you realise how much stronger he actually was.

whatever he said was also right, which was what made you keep thinking about it.

should you really confess? especially when he JUST started his long awaited relationship with chae eun?

everytime you think about it the scene of him kissing her on the cheek comes up.

maybe you should confess, sometimes it's not evil to do something for yourself. you had to get it out.

question is, how?

"you're early."

you heard a voice coming from the door which snapped you out of your thoughts.

"oh yea, i woke up pretty early today." you answered.

jungkook walked towards you and sat beside you.

you could feel the awkward atmosphere, the both of you didn't really know what to say to each other.

"you feeling better?" he asked.

"yea, much better." you replied smiling.

"that's good." you heard him mutter under his breath.

not knowing what to say, you decided to ask him about chae eun, even though you knew it woukd hurt you.

"how's you and chae eun?" you started.

you could tell his face lit up a little when you mentioned chae eun.

"we're doing good, i think? i mean, we haven't done much together, it's kinda just the same as before honestly." he responded.

you nodded upon his answer, "well, that's great, i hope the both of you last long."

hope the both of you break up asap....

"i hope so too. but you know, sometimes i feel like i'm not good enough for her? sometimes i feel like she deserves someone like ji won, someone who's smarter, and just generally more 'dominant' in a sense, compared to me. you know, sometimes i feel like a pussy compared to him." he spoke, which shocked you.

you never really knew that was the way he felt, well, that's exactly the way you felt towards him honestly.

"well, i think the both of you suit each other, and she can get ji won anytime, it's not like she's far below his level or anything, so i guess if she chose to be with you it just shows she has feelings for you. don't be too worried kook." you reassured.

"mmm, i hope so t-"

"please, everyone back to your seats!"

the both of you shot your head to face the front of the class,

god damn it.

your teachers here.

"let's go for break together." he whispered to you before walking away to his seat.

TIME SKIP

you hurriedly stuffed all your books and stationery into your bag,