Hoseok eventually grew sick of him. The man had ignored his insitances that he was ok and continued on in search of nonexistent faults. After about the thirteen spin Hosoek bleated, "yah, stop! I am fine. If anything your spinning is making me sick".

Jin imedietly holted his musings and stepped away, an apologetic look on his face as he sincerely voiced, "sorry".

After this, the three tired brothers made their way back to their respective rooms in hope of gaining even the slightest bit more rest before the days duties called upon them.

The elder three stayed for a time in the kitchen working further to remove the potent smell.

They had spent quite a while working to remedy the mishap as none were pleased to have even a hint of burning linger in the air of the house. As such, by the time they had finished, they expected that the clumsy perpetrator would have returned.

"How long does it take to buy coffee beans?" voiced Yoongi as he walked in an dissatisfied huff in the direction of his quarters. 

The others had been wondering the same.  Jin was now growing more annoyed, if the man wasn't home soon then there would be little time for breakfast. The sun was rising and their work hours drawing closer. He huffed and decided to prepare the meal, asking Hosoek for assistance. The younger gladly leant a hand.

Whilst the two worked hard in preperation Yoongi slumped againt a chair in his room. His phone lay anxiously on his chest as he reclined. He was still waiting for a reply, and though he knew the hour unreasonable, he was still concerned that the reason for your silence was solely him. Ahhh the poor turtles who hide away their fears from the world in a tormenting excape, protected only by the frail shell of anxiety and unjustified self berating (me lol).

He was perfect as he was. And although those around him knew as much, he could not see past the lenses of doubt that had coloured his world for so long in a dull orange of ridicule and judgment to see the beauty of his own soul.

He was trying to, and one day the light would shine, clearing the skies and allowing him to see himself under those glorious rays as he truly was. He would come to find his true worth through you, as you remove the obscuring filters from before his eyes with such a delicacy that he would not sense your effect until it's completion, not until such undinable results became his eternal reality.

But that day was not today, no today all you would do is make him nervous. This feeling was heightened as a chime resounded through his room. The ping so sudden that he jumped in a startled reflex when the draining silence broke into groaning movements of anticipation.

He checked his phone and the simple message he received from you sent his heart plummeting to his feet.

Beanie
Oh, sorry

The duel words caused his heart to cresendo as the sounds of brass swords thrumed against one another. His vision was obscured by his creased eyes as he stared analytically at the message in attempt to desipher the non existant code of your words.

Oh, sorry - what did that mean? Why was that your response? It felt so flat and unlike your previous engagements that he thought you had to be annoyed at him and his previous message, if only a little. He hadn't meant to come across as dismissive but after reflecting upon his words his mind was kicking up dirt at him.

What was he going to do? How could he fix this, to stop you being annoyed at him for his thoughtlessness?

Well he couldn't, because you weren't annoyed. You had merely hit the button mistakenly and sent an unfinished, sorry excuse, of a message to him. But his occupied brain didn't have the room or clarity to even fathom such a possibility as he paced the length of his room in thoughts of unproductive posibilities of appeasement.