Ika-dalawampu't Anim na Kabanata

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

A/N: This chapter contains some information and scene that is not suitable for kids who was 18 below. Please skip the chapter or just scroll it down and skip the part where I put a sign. Please don't report the story and just enjoy reading.

Night's PoV

I was playing with my crazy friends with this rubber thing that we keep on throwing and whoever shoot it in the spikes will get everything that was in there.

Ken was the banker and the one who's organizing or let's say collecting the rubbers that wasn't near the wood where the spikes are.

After training the kids and my wife, we decided to play a game and we end up playing this after playing and throwing amour slippers just to get that tin can down.

We were laughing our ass out because Xavier just lose all of his rubber band and he's out of the game already because no one wants to give him even one single rubber band.

Xavier just shook his head and get inside the house. After laughing out ass out, we decided to continue the game and when we get bored we play a different one.

We keep on playing and laughing not until we heard a loud scream and it made us all panic and race to the mansion. We waste our time from pushing each other because we're not all fit in the door that makes us trapped in the door.

The maids were just watching at us doesn't know what to do to help. "F*ck! Let go f*ckers! My wife was in there!" I said and keep on pushing Ken who was beside me and pulling himself in the house.

"Hey! My wife needs me! Get lost!" I heard Grey's father said.

I muttered a curse when we can't even move a single. We're stuck in the door frame until Xavier came out and laugh his ass out when he saw us struggling to get in the house.

My kids were beside him and also laughing. The kids even got a feather and tickle us with it while Xavier kick us that made us out from being stuck in the door frame.

"F*ck you Xavier!" I shouted at him and ran upstairs and checked every door that we pass until we stopped in front of the masters bedroom where we hear Rose and Grey's mother talking to each other.

I was about to open the door but my friends and Grey's burst their body to the door making the door fall and because I'm opening the door, I land on the floor with the floor and same goes to those bastards who's also standing at my back.

This f*cktards... They act as if they also have a wife inside the room. Tss. Why did I let them go with us, again?! Tsk.

I push them away and get up like nothing happened and I saw my kids taking a video and laughing at us. I sigh before looking at my wife and silently checking if she's alright.

She seems fine. Then why did she scream like something bad happened? Is this really how women act? Whenever they feel so happy or their emotions got up so bad? Why did they have to scream so loud that it makes other people's ears bled?

Well I guess that's one of the reason why other men says that women's brains is the most unexplainable part of women's body. And they also said that it is the most annoying part of them.

I waited them to say something but they just giggled and give us a cake with a baby on top. It doesn't look a doll so I guess it is made from icing. I looks fine. It has this colorful icing around the cake that made it doesn't look delicious.

'How I hate colorful things.' I murmured.

"What's this?" I said same with what Grey's father said.