Chapter 47

Pipers POV (Mayas POV)

-Five Years Later-

"Rilee get down here! Dinners ready!" I called, plating out the food id made for me and my five year old daughter.

My name, is Maya Reid, as you know already. I ran away from Huntington beach when I was nineteen years old and I moved to London with my unborn child. Im 24 now, almost 25. I lived with one of my old friends, Lindsay for two years before I got a job and a childminder. I have a regular nanny and a part time job at ome dumb call centre

I didnt keep in contact with anyone from Huntington, not even my mother or sister. II threw my phone out, changed my address, my phone number, my apperance and even my name.

I told Lindsay about Huntington and my real name. Piper. It feels strange reffering to myself as Piper. My daughter has her fathers surname, Sullivan. She never understands why its different to mine. She hasnt asked about her father yet...Luckily. I feel bad for taking her away from him and the others, but it had to be done. I didnt want my daughter being exposed to the press and the paparazzi when she was still living in my stomach. I didnt want the rumors, the lies. I didnt want the baggage you get with a rockstar.

"RILEE!" I shouted, still seeing she hadnt made an appearance. I heard footsteps running down the stairs. She arrived at the table in no time.

Rilee Mae Sullivan. She was a beautiful baby and now shes a beautiful little girl. Blondish/brown hair which is Jimmys natural colour. Her bright blue eyes like tiny headlamps. I was going to have to keep boys off of her when she got old enough. She had Jimmys smile and giggle and had his lisp. Nobody used to notice it but I always did. She had my complexion and skin colour. Ive always been the pale one, even against Jimmy I was more tan that he was. She was tall for her age, having two tall parents really took a toll on her growth.

"Mommy can I ask you something? Its been on my mind for quite a while." She said, spooning in a mouthful of mashed potatoes. She had Jimmys appetite too.

"Go ahead."

"Wheres my daddy? Do I like, have one?" My heart dropped. She thought she didnt have a dad, she did, but he doesnt know about her. Ive always wanted to tell her about Jimmy.

"You do, but he lives somewhere else." She made an 'O' shape with her mouth and looked at her plate.

"He was a great person. I met him when I moved to a new school with your Auntie Lexi. He helped me find my class, ill never forget that day. Me, him and Lexi all started hanging out and then we met his little gang where your Auntie met Uncle Matt." I always told her about her aunties and uncles, just not her father.

"After a few months me and Jimmy started dating then we helped Matt make a move on Lexi. They started dating after. We went through alot with them. Me and your dad even got engaged before I...left. But things went wrong in a day. So I left...Taking you with me, attempting at a remotely better life than you would have had before. Im sorry you never met your dad sweetie...." I whispered, I felt horrible for taking her away from a whole other family, all she knows as family is me and Linds.

"Its okay mommy, you were only trying to do what was best for me.." She said, padding across the floor and jumping on lap, giving me a tiny hug.

Was I trying to do what was best for her?