Chapter 34

Matt's POV 

I was pissed off at all the guys, but mostly I was pissed off at Jimmy. We'd all decided that if we were going to make this band work we didn't need any distractions, that included girlfriends, so I did the worst thing I could, I broke up with Lexi. It fucking ruined me, I hated being apart from her, seeing her all the time but not being able to touch her, but Jimmy had made the same sacrifice, only he hadn't, because here he was sucking face with Piper and it was taking everything in me not to punch him in the face.

"Seriously Matt, calm down." Brian said.

"Are you fucking serious Brian, calm down, I can't fucking calm down."

"Matt, you need too."

"No, fuck you, you didn't give up anything important for this, I did, you made me, and now look." I pointed at Jim and Piper. "I want to fucking kill him."

"Matt, I agree with you, Jimmy went back on our agreement but instead of bitching about it, why aren't you getting back with Lexi?" Brian asked me.

That was it, I completely lost my cool.

I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him towards me. I put my face close to his.

"In case you didn't notice." I hissed. "She's kind of moved on."

I pulled back my arm, I wanted to hit someone and Brian was it.

"Woah, stop." Jimmy said grabbing my arm.

I shoved Brian away and swung around to face Jimmy. "You fuck head."

"Matt, calm down, I'm sorry, I couldn't stay away from her."

That was it.

"You think I wanted to stay away from Lexi? I didn't want to break up with her, it was your fucking idea." I growled at him.

"Just go and talk to her Matt."

I grabbed him around the head.

"Look." I hissed, moving his face in the direction Lexi was. "She fucking moved on, so I'm really glad your fucking happy."

"Aw Matt, she hasn't moved on, she's miserable, ask Piper or just look at her, she looks miserable."

I looked at her, she'd lost so much weight it hurt me, but she was dancing with another guy, they looked pretty cosy, not miserable.

I watched them turn and leave, walking outside.

"Go and talk to her now Matt, just explain." Jimmy urged.

Maybe I should, at least explain what happened.

"Fine, I will." I said walking out.

I stepped outside and looked around, what I saw made me feel sick. I was too late, Lexi and Taylor were standing out here kissing.

I turned and walked away, I kept walking all the way home. I wanted to kill somebody, instead I ended up punching a wall.

So I ended up arriving home with a broken heart and a broken hand.

I was still going to kill Jimmy though.