Chapter 10

"COME HERE YOU FUCKIN STALLION DUCK!" Jimmy screamed, chasing this huge duck. I gotta admit, this duck was pretty god damn huge.

"ITS NOT AFRAID ATALL!" He screamed again, still chasing the Duck who was now quacking as if to say, 'Get this crazy guy away from me!' I giggled at the sight, he was adorable.

He'd finally finished chasing this terrified duck when he turned round and walked back to me. The way he walked was just, breath taking. I couldnt help but blush and smile to the ground. 

I felt his warm hand lip my chin up so I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. He leaned in and kissed my lips, the kiss was filled with nothing but love. Something I'd longed for, for so long, and I didnt even realize it. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine. We smiled eachother and laced our fingers together before walking away back to Jimmy's place.

We arrived at Jimmy's place and as soon as we walked in I was hit with the smell of home cooking and warmness. I smiled.

"Lets go meet my parents!" Jimmy said cheerfully, as he dragged me to the kitchen. To see his mom and dad cooking there.

"Hey momma! I want you to meet someone!" They both spun round and a smile grew on both of their faces. I smiled shyly at them and started playing with my hands.

"And who is this honey?" Mrs Sullivan asked. "This is my girlfriend, Piper." He said, looking at me with love in his smile. I returned the same smile at him whilst looking into his eyes. I heard a camera sound click.

"I couldnt help it, that was just way to cute!" She beamed. "Jimmy, I never liked that Leana girl by the way, Piper seems so much more, your type." She pulled me into a hug and Jimmy looked excited to know that his parents approved of me. I was pretty damn happy that they had too.

"Well, Piper." Jimmys dad piped up. "Would you like to stay for dinner?" I nodded, "Yes, I would like that, thankyour Mr and Mrs Sullivan" I smiled politely at them.

"Oh call me Momma, Everyone calls it me around this house, even Jimmys friends!" I giggled and looked at Jimmy who had blushed a bright red, I kissed his cheek and giggled at him again.

"Well. Were gonna head upto my room!" he said quickly, probably because of how red he was.

She laughed and we ran upstairs to Jimmys room.

As we walked in I could see it was very tidy, h had a pretty big ass room, probably because he had to fit that huge ass drum kit in here.

"Hey Jimmy?" I piped up. I played the drums, back in highschool, I took out my sadness and pain on a drum kit and ended up getting pretty good at it. .

I pointed at the drumkit, "You mind?" 

"I usually dont let people touch my kit, but...Go ahead." He smiled at me, "I wanna see what you got." 

I climbed behind the kit, taking my heels off and started to play Metallicas Fade To Black.

As I finished the song, I looked up at Jimmy who was looking at me in pure awe.

"Dude...You can play almost better than me..." He said walking upto me and putting his hands on my waist kissing my forehead.

"I hope I didnt make to much noise" I whispered. 

"They wouldnt have heard it, you see, this whole room is soundproof, even the door is." I giggled. 

Suddenly feeling really tired, I sat down on Jimmy's bed, taking my jacket off and rubbing my eyes with my hands.

"Tired baby?" He asked me, pulling me down next to him on the bed.

"Mhmm." I said nodding, I layed on his chest after he had taken his shirt off.