Chapter 4

Pipers POV

I wasnt going back to school because I had told my mom everything and she called, telling them I was safe. AppaPrently, they told my mom that they were going to tell Lexi that everything was sorted and the bullies had been suspended until further notice. 

I was suprised because, my old school, didnt give a shit about us.

A couple of ice cream pots later, I heard Lexi open the door and walk into our room. I licked my spoon, jumped up and hugged her.

"I love you Lexi" I said, whilst hugging her still. 

She chucked at me, "Anything for you Pipe." She replied, "Oh by the way, I met a guy called Brian and he told me to wait on some wall at school tommorow, and im taking you with me!" She sounds pretty excited, hell! Im excited aswell!

We sit and watch movies all night long until I fall into a nice and peaceful sleep. A sleep that I havent had in quite a while.

.

.

.

I wake up to the screeching sound of my alarm clock. I look to my left and see Lexi, sleeping quietly. She looked happy.

I silently climb out of bed and tiptoe to our en suite bathroom and get into the gleaming white shower. I quickly finish and head back into my room. Lexi was awake when I was back in there.

"Morning hun" I say with a big smile on my face.

"Mornin'" She says groggily. I giggle and head to my closet, I grab out a flowly black dress, which came to just above the knee and my knee high, red converse, and of course, some underwear.

I slip into the comfortable dress and sit down infront of my mirror. Hmm, what to do with my hair today? I thought back to Jimmy yesturday and his awesome black spiked up hair. Man I wish my hair was black, but it was just a boring blonde colour. I sighed and started drying my elbow-length hair. After id spent what felt like an eternity drying my hair, I grabbed my straighteners and started straightening my hair. Id usually wear it up in a ponytail but id decided to do something different. 

As id finished straightening my hair, Lexi walked out of the bathroom in just her underwear.

"Oh my goodness!" She squealed. "Piper! You look stunning!" She said with the biggest grin on her face.

I smiled at her, looking at myself in the mirror, actually happy with what I looked like for once.

"Hey Lex...I wanna dye my hair...Black" I said looking up at her, she had a smirk on her face.

"We'll head into to Huntington town later, and we'll get some hair dye" I smiled widely at her, excited for what I was going to look like tomorrow.

Finally after me and Lexi had finished getting ready, we headed to our car and got in, I drove this time since I had just gotten my license last year. We pulled up into an empty space in the parking lot, we grabbed our bags and I locked the car. We made our way to the wall to see 5 guys sat along it in a line. I looked through all of them until I layed my eyes on a certain guy.

"Lex...Thats Jimmy!" I squealed, I mustve squealed pretty loudly since I got 5 peoples attention. 

"LIL DUCK!" I heard Jimmy yell as he ran as fast as his long legs would carry him

He picked me up in his muscular arms and twirled me around.

"I had no idea you were friends with these guys" I said, giggling.