10| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Wendy and Dipper were at a dark corner of the arcade, playing a seemingly abandoned, yet still functional fighting game called 'Fight Fighters'.

The two of them were fighting each other with their selected characters and were laughing as they did so.

Dipper was playing with Rumble McSkirmish and Wendy playing with Dr. Karate.

Dipper/Wendy: Oh, oh, oh!

Dipper: Watch out! Wow! Ooh, cutscene!

The shot on the game screen changed to Rumble yelling out his dialogue.

Rumble: DR. KARATE, YOU KILLED MY FATHER AGAIN!

Dr. Karate: HHNNGHHHH!!!!!!!

Rumble: YOU TAKE THAT BAAACKKKK!!!!!!!!

After the short cutscene, the shot returned to the gameplay. With the game annoucer commencing the fight, Rumble and Karate start attacking one another under the control of Dipper and Wendy.

In the end, Rumble knocked out Dr.Karate- gesturing Dipper had won the match.

[K.O! The winner: Rumble Mcskirmish!]

The screen changed shot to Rumble doing a peace sign.

Rumble: WINNERS DON'T LOSE!

Wendy stare at the screen in disbelief.

Wendy: What? You cheated.

Dipper shook his fist with a mocking serious expression.

Dipper: You take that baaack!!!

Dipper said in his best Rumble impression and chuckled.

Not a minute later, Round two already started.

Wendy: I'm gonna punch the ref.

Dipper: Let's gang up on him.

They duo controlled Rumble and Dr. Karate as they do all of their combo moves at the referee, who obviously didn't get hurt by any of the attacks.

(Pros of a Background character: not getting involve in the MC's bullshit. )

With their attention glued to the game, they didn't notice Robbie was placing some flyers on an old arcade cabinet nearby, until he heard Wendy and Dipper laughing.

He caught sight of his redhead girlfriend and walked up to them.

Robbie: Wendy!

Dipper and Wendy momentarily stopped their game when Robbie placed his arm around Wendy's shoulder and holding up his flyer. Dipper couldn't help but glare his rival.

Robbie: What's up, babe? Yeah, just putting up some flyers for my band. I'm playing lead guitar. No biggie.

Dipper look at the paper, skeptically. It was poster of Robbie's face frowning and holding gravestone with the message "You're Dead". He also noticed black paint dripping blowing his eyes.