I gave her a smile, she returned me a grin. She had the tan skin her and her brothers all had, inky black hair, a small button nose just she and her sister had freckles with green eyes and cruly hair. "You guys should put name tags on her and her sister" I truthful spoke out as I sat her on my hip.

Cole laughed again "It's not that hard to figure who's who" I just glared at them. I mean when they first came home I was calling Luna, Luciana and vice versa. "Okay sometimes. But you get use to it".

I shook my head and looked over my shoulder to see Hayden just looking down at me and his brother. A smile formed on his lips as our eyes locked. "See you're practing" He said after a while of just staring at me. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen where all the adults were laughing and drinking.

"Astraea" Hayden's mom's green eyes sparkled as she seen me walked in with Luciana on my hip. "You look very beautiful. And I'm so glad you're finally together with Hayden" She walked over placing a kiss on either side of my cheeks. At the sight of her mother, Luciana reached her chubby arms out for her mom.

"Lucrecia, thanks. And you look beautiful too." I gave her a smile and handed over Luciana. "And I guess Hayden finally grew a pair and asked me". I shrugged my shoulders earning a couple of laughs from the adults and Hayden's older brothers. "Hey guys" I threw them a smile. They gave me a wave as they too were drinking a glass of wine.

"I heard my name" Hayden walked into the kitchen and threw and arm over my shoulder placing a kiss on my forehead. His mother smiled widely as his actions and I couldn't help but blush as he pulled me closer to him. His scent was intoxicating me.

"Astraea was just telling us how you grew a pair and asked her out". His mother replied.

"I did not. She was the one to first declare her undying love" My body stiffen at what he said. I looked up at him to see a smirk plastered on his face. Maybe he was just joking.

"As if, you were balling your eyes out about your love for me and how you never did anything because of your friendship" I remarked looking into his eyes.

"Mom, can we eat" Hayden's younger brother Zack questioned. He was about ten with an uncanny resemblance to his brother. I saw he was struggling with Luna in his arms so I quickly took her. "Thanks she's heavy" He pointed out before returning his attention back to his mom.

"Yea, food is already set on the table" All the boys rushed out the kitchen after she finished her sentence. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Astraea pray that you will have girls" She murmured as she walked out. I turned to look at my parents who were talking.

"Mom, dad come on." I walked out with Luna playing with my necklace. I strolled into the dinning room finding an empty sit next to Hayden and Ryan, Hayden's older brother. He gave me a disgusted look as I took my seat. It was very clear Ryan didn't like me. It was for obvious reason however. Ryan's just two years older than me, so on my fourteen birthday he kinda confessed he's liking towards me. At the time I was sure I was going to be with Hayden, so I turned him down. And since then he never happened to be nice to me anymore.

We all started eating and small chatter filled the dinning room. Hayden placed his hand on my thigh making me jump. "After dinner we're sneaking out" He whispered. I nodded my head. His eyebrows raised as he looked at his sister. I looked down to see Luna was pulling at my dress. A soft cry left her lips. "I think she's hungry"

"There's no milk here for you" I muttered at Luna, making Hayden laugh. "Lucrecia, Luna's hungry". She stood up grabbing Luna from my arms and walked out the dinning room.

~*~

I sat on the couch with my legs over Hayden's  legs listening to our parents blabber about anything really. During dinner, we managed to escape any questions about our relationship. But that didnt stop them from dragging us into the living room to question us. So Hayden's plan of sneaking out went down the drain.

"Oh Astraea" My head perked up from my phone screen, looking at my mother. "What do you think of this". She showed me a pretty simple white wedding dress that had a v-neck, showing much more cleavage than I like.

"Um it's pretty but why are you showing me this" The only people in the living room at this moment where Hayden, me and our moms.

"Where you and Hayden not listening". My mother stopped flipping through a book.

"We're doing wedding ideas, and Hayden wake up" Hayden jolted up from his sleep state as his mother's voice.

"You guys look pretty tired. Why don't you guys go upstairs and go to sleep. Astraea, you can stay the night" Hayden's mother offered. Hayden removed my legs off of him and helped me up.

"Night mom. Night Aelin." He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Put me down and goodnight". I waved goodbye to them as Hayden walked out the living room. I heard snickers coming from the living room. Hayden ran up the steps making my body jolt at every movement. "Hayden put my down. I'm in a dress for godsake"

"Alright" He grumbled. He opened his door before throwing me onto his bed. My hair fell all over my face, pushing it away, I looked up at Hayden who was standing over me. I raised myself on my elbows. 

"What was that for?"

"You asked to be put down." He shrugged his shoulders before walking back to his door and locking it.

"What are you doing" I sat myself up as he walked over to his window, opening it.

"Remember when you use to sneak in and out of my house when I was grounded" I nodded my head. What was he getting at? "Good, beacuse we're jumping from the window" He stated with a smirk.

I stood up, fixing my dress. "I have a god-damn dress on" I walked over to him.

"It's fine" He shrugged as he threw one leg out the window. "I'm going to jump, then you follow after. I'll try and catch you"

"Try?!" I whispered/yelled.

"Yes, try." He rolled his eyes before jumping. I tucked a hair behind my ear and I looked out the window. "Let's go" He whispered.

"Uh, I'm not asking for a death wish"

"You did this before" He whispered and looked around before looking at me.

"I haven't done this in a while" I stated as I threw one leg out the window. "I swear Hayden if I die, I'm coming back to haunt your ass and I will make your life a living hell" I remarked before throwing myself off the window. Closing my eyes, I fell to the floor with a 'thud'.

"Only you Rae." Hayden remarked as he placed his hands on my waist. My eyes popped opened realizing our position. "Do I look like a freaken safety pillow, to just throw you body on top of".

I pushed myself off of him "I mean you are fat, so the resemblance is uncanny" He rolled his eyes before standing up. He brushed himself off and grabbed my hand. 

"Lets go"