"Play," the General orders shoving me roughly towards the piano.

I barely catch myself before I hit the floor. Sitting down at the piano the General stands less than a foot behind me. Scanning over the music a smack to the back of my head tells me I need to start, now. Placing my hands over the keys I take in a breath and hit the ground running, trying desperately to hit every single chord and I seem to be doing pretty well when two rough hands land on my shoulders roughly. I stutter for a moment but keep playing even as they get tighter and tighter until a deep ache starts to form in my shoulders and arms.

"Keep playing," he tells me as I move to the third sheet of music.

"Where is Breach?" He asks me as I struggle to play and focus on him. I ignore the question and his hands get even tighter causing me to wince and stumble.

"Where is Omni?" He asks leaning closer to me. His face is practically next to mine and I can't move my upper body from the pain that he is causing me.

"I suggest you start giving me the answers I want Maestro, or things are going to get even worse for you," he growls quietly into my ear.

"I don't know where they are," I say as I move onto the fourth page. One of the other guards starts switching out the pages for the rest of the music.

"You don't want to know what's going to happen to you if you don't tell me right now where the two of them are," he says.

**Trigger Warning

"I told you before, I don't know," I growl out and his hands release my shoulder before slipping down my front.

"Tell me the truth," he growls out as his hands hover over my chest.

Don't you dare touch us like that! I focus on the keys and block out his hand pressing uncomfortably on my chest as the other one trails down my spine towards my ass. He grabs me and spins me around and puts a leg in-between my legs. Looking up into his angry gaze I don't dare look away.

"Scream and I will kill you on the spot," he says, and he continues to touch me.

"I have no such intentions," I say in a firm voice never once breaking eye contact with the man.

** End 

This man is a monster. Reaching behind me his hand goes to grab mine, but I already have the wire from my bra, in hand and then I am stabbing into his thigh. The scream that slips from his mouth gives me a sweet sense of satisfaction and I can block the hand coming at my face with ease. I throw a punch and use that as a distraction to grab his taser and taser him. He drops to the ground like a sack of potatoes and I slide across the bench to put space between the two other guards on myself. I can see the hesitation in their eyes and fear.

"Come on, we don't have to do this," the one guard says with a quiver in his voice.

I don't respond, but rather break the taser over my leg and reveal a lot of metal and sharp objects. I walk over and yank the wire out of the General's leg and wrap the bloody metal around my hand. The one guard who is more daring steps close enough to me to try and grab me and I stab him in the stomach with the broken taser. He drops to the ground as the exposed metal shocks him.

The other guard pulls out his taser and I am shocked when he sticks it against his arm and turns it on. Watching him drop to the ground I realize how beat up the guards are, and how much they are starting to fear me. Unwrapping the wire from my hand I twist it and wrap it around the commander's neck, enough to choke him, but not completely cut off his air supply.