Imagine 15

#This one is a request imagine for @JeweLie7 #

Felix POV
I was getting really annoyed by this time, she made me watch Captain America with her and now she is too into the movie, or more into Captain America himself. I gave up trying to count the times she told me about how hot he is. Yes, jealousy.
"Oh my gosh look at him! He is on fire" I looked up from my phone to her hoping to get some eye contact, disappointed. I mumbled something to myself that I don't even think she heard. "How many times have you seen this movie?" I asked, it took some time for her to answer, but after I hit her with the pillow she finally answered my question, "I don't even know, but many, many times"
"But I'm hotter than him, right?"
She laughed, then told me to shut up so she can watch the freaking movie.
I love her. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on, even when she is annoying, or when she is sleeping. I love her smile, it can light up a whole room, she is the only star that's shining in my darkness.
I always find myself staring at her, at her beauty, at her innocence.
I grabbed her waist and hugged her tightly, I want to hug her and never let go. I cupped my hands around her face and looked deep in her eyes, she looked shocked, which made me smile a little.
"Fel-" I silenced her by crushing my lips onto hers. The kiss was just playful at first but then got more intensive, more passional. She slowly got on top of me sitting on my lap, I moved my hands from her cheeks to her back pocket of her jeans, I squeezed her butt a little which caused a quiet moan to leave her full lips. She didn't hesitate to take my sweatshirt off and throw it on the floor, I smirked and she rolled her eyes then kissed me again. I started placing wet slovenly kisses along her jawline and neck where I sucked a little and bite to make sure I left a cute mark after myself , then came back to her mouth and bite her lip. She took control and kissed me hard and I let her. But then I pulled away and smirked at her, she looked at me confused and I laughed.
"Let's get back to the movie, we can continue this later" I winked and she playfully hit me in the head with a pillow while a red colour got over her cheeks.

__________________________

Oh heyy my llamas. How are y'all? Hope you're alright. This one as I said earlier it's a request imagine that I wrote but forgot to post, typical me. It took kinda long but I hope it's ok.
Sorry if this one sucks, I tried.
Buuut I wanna know what you thought about it and what you think about my imagines so far. I would like to read some suggestions too, what boy should be next, what will happen and stuff like that. Well cya later babes xx