Imagine 2

Your first day at this new school was today, you've been switching schools a lot but this time was different, your parents promised you this was the last time. As you entered pairs of eyes watched you, they were really annoying but you decited not to look at anyone. Your first class was English so you hurried to room 17 knowing you were late. When you finally found it you looked at the clock, 5 minutes late. Great.

You knocked and a women voice told you to come in, you took a deep breath and entered the room full of laud teenagers.

"Oh, you must be Y/N?" she asked with a very sweet and warm smile on her face. You nod and she told you to come stand beside her.

"Guys, we are welcoming someone new in our class today. Can you told them something about yourself darling?" she asked and you looked up at your new classmates.

"Hi, uhm, I'm Y/N. I just hope we'll have fun and that I'll get to know you better!" you said and tried to fake a smile but failed miserably.

"Alright hun, its nice to have you here with us. Can you go sit there in the back?" she pointed to a dark haired guy who was sitting alone. You nod and took small stept to the place.

"Hi, I'm Omar, nice to meet you!" he smiled and shake your hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" you said as you put your bag under the board and sat down. The rest of the hour you spend listening to what the teacher talked about, you kept on laughting at Omar's jokes sometimes, he was really funny and cute, and he has those eyes you could gaze into ferever. When the lesson ended you stood up, put your bag on your shoulder and headed to the door.

"Wait" you looked back to find Omar standing behind you.

"Erm, you forgot your book" he handed you your new english book and you thanked him.

As you went to the cafeteria you thought about him a lot, you bought a warm chocolate and sat down at a table. You took out your english book and looked trough it, as you changed pages you saw a piece of paper.

*Wanna hang out sometimes? You have my number down here, let me know, Omar.*

You re-read the text over and over and smiled. You took up your phone and typed in his number

*I would love to hang out with you!* seconds after you sended the text you heard a beep. You looked around to find him sitting at the next table. He smiled and typed something in his phone. Another beep, this time it was your phone.

*Glad to know that* he stood up and came to your table.

"Can I sit down or naah?" you laughed and he joined you, you talked about random stuff and you got to know each other better.

"Would you like to go out with me?" he finally asked.

"Like a date?" you blushed.

"It can be a date if you want to!" he smiled and you nod.

"We have class in 5 minutes, we better go now." he said and you stood up. You two walked around the halles causing more pair of eyes waching you but this time you didn't really care, you kept on laughing at his weird jokes. After school he asked to walk you home and you agreed.

"Here it is!" you said as you were in front of your house.

"I had lots of fun today, thanks!" you said and smiled.

"Me too" he said and leaned in to place a kiss on your check, you blushed and he noticed that.

"See you tomorrow" you hugged him and went straight to the door opening it and then closing it afterwards.

You kept on dating until one day when he asked you if you wanted to be his girlfriend. You hugged him really tight and then kissed him for the first time.

Another imagine. Hope you liked it! Let me know your throughs!