Imagine 4

People screamed around you. You looked up at the stage, the lights went off and you started screaming.

Tears streaming down your checks. In only seconds you heard a voice "Hello (Y/City) are you feeling good?!" You screamed once again, this time lauder, you could feel your lugns we're about to explode but you didn't really care that much. His voice made an eco over the full arena.

When the light turned on you saw them. They smiled wide and looken at eachother, there was no doubt, this would be the best day.

"I can't say they stole the stars, and put them in your eyes" his voice was so dark and soft, you shoot you eyes closed hoping the tears would stop, but they didn't. Your sight got blury and you wide smiled, this was really happening, your hand rushed to your face and took away the tears in seconds.

You singed along every song and the time flew away. What seemed like 10 minutes was soon over. "We really love you guys!" You heard Felix say, "We never thought we would come this far," Oscar's voice was raspy and he was trying to catch his own breath. "This would never be possible without you," you heard that beautiful voice and knew who it was, Ogge. "But sadly this is the end." Omar's voice craked and you stoped screaming. You looken deep into their eyes but never made an eye contact. "This has been the most amazing time for us, we traveled together around the world, we made crazy mamories, we learned to know eachother." Oscar looked at the other guys and nobody was even saying a word, "We are really sorry to say that this has to be the end of The Fooo," Felix talked with tears in his eyes, you could not move, you felt like everything fell apart. "But never forget, we loved you, we love you and we will always love you no matter what! You are the most perfect fans in the world! You are not only our fans, you are our girls, our happiness and most important you are our sunshines!" Ogge's voice gave you a chill. You could not believe it.

They said something more but you never heart what, you looked nowhere, you looked down at you hands, "FoooFamily" "Foooer" "Always together" we're only some of the pen marks on your skin. You rushed your finger over them, and your arm got wet, teardrops were everywhere you looked. "This was all, this is the end" Omar said before he took the guys in front and made a big group hug. The lights went off once again and you were not there anymore, you were deep in your thoughts, people rushing around you but you didn't move a bone. The arena was soon empty and you looked around. You turned your head to the exit and slowly went towards it with small, slow steps.

"It's over" you said quietly and took a last look back.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for this depp imagine but I really don't felt like doing a happy one, I am not in a really good mood right now. I apologize for this, I know it sucks.