Imagine 5

Those days have been so bad, you could not think straight after you and Oscar broke up, it was not one of your little fights, this one was more serious.

You could still see him rushing out of your house and closing the door after himself. You couldn't think of something else, you just want to feel his soft lips over yours, see his smile, hear his laugh.

"(Y/N) wake up!" Your mom knocked on your door.

You just sighed loudly and stod up, this day was about to be another bad day like the others, you started losing the hope that he would come back. You took a look at your phone, nothing new. No messages, no calls no nothing.

A tear fell down and you took it away with the back of your hand. Your mom had to go to work so you would be alone the rest of the day. She waved goodbye and you nod.

The day went slowly, you just watched tv, hoping that he would stream trough that door and kiss the hell out of you. But nothing happened.

You took the remote and threw it into the wall, pieces flew everywhere and you burried your face into your hands. You heard the door open and thought it was you mother so you never moved. The steps came closer but no word was spoked, you rushed up and heavily breath. This could not be him.

"Oscar?" Your voice craked but you never looked at the person behind you.

"I'm sorry," he wispered "I missed you." His voice was so soft and tears streamed down you checks. You turned around and rushed into his arms, you wrapped your legs around his waist and he kissed you soft, he pressed your back was agains the wall and kissed you more passionaly.

"Don't leave me again!" You wispered and he nod his head. Without breaking the kiss he went with you upstairs, he oppened the door to your room and put you on the bed. He pulled away to take his shirt off, you traveled you hand on his stomach and smiled.

"I missed you." You wispered and kissed him again.

----------------------------------------------

You can go with this as far as you like, but I promise I'll make a dirty one really soon. 😏😏