Imagine 8

LISTEN TO WAITING GAME BY BANKS!

''You are so beautiful.'' He whispered in your ear with a really slow voice, the voice you loved since day one. You giggled and he left soft kisses along your neck. His hands rested on your waist as he slowly bite the lobe of your ear. A quite moan left your mouth as he pressed your back against his body.

''Ogge'' you moaned once again as his hands traveled over your body then underneah your shirt. He turned you around and you looked deep in his blue-green eyes, his eyes went straght to you lips as he bite his. He pressed his lips against yours and moved along, he licked your botttom lip and you opened your mouth, his warm tongue steped in and you smiled, your toungues played with eachother until he broke the kiss and softly left wet kisssed along your jaw and down your neck.

''I want you.'' he moaned against your neck, you shot your eyes and you let your head fall backwards. You wraped your legs around his waist as he pressed you against the wall, your hands grabbed his hair and a moan left his lips.

With really small steps he took you upstairs without breaking the kiss, he opened the door to his room and the parfume flooded your nostrils. He carefully put you on the bed and took his shirt off, you smiled and traveled your hand along his abs, he gently smirked at you before taking off your shirt. He came closer and kissed you passionately, you took him close to your body and pressed him against you.

You looked at him once again before he took off your skinny jeans. He bit his bottom lip and looked at you.

"You take my breath away." He whispered and grabbed your legs, he put his elbows on each side to lean his weigh over you.

"I love you." He said before taking the rest of yours and his clothes off.

"I love you." You repeat his words, he smiled and gave you a questioning look, you nod unsure and he smiled. Within seconds you felt him into you, you moaned laud as you felt him deep inside, a small shriek left your mouth and you lean backwards.

"Are you ok?" He pressed his lips against your neck and you nod, all power in your body was gone. He moved his hips faster and your moans got lauder. It kept on for a while until you both had no power left. He leaned in to press a soft kiss on your lips before he lay beside you.

"I love you." He said and smiled, you looked deep in his eyes whispered "I love you more."

"That's not possible" he laughed, you giggled and nod. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer, his heartbeat was beating hard against his chest.

"Goodnight sweetheart." He leaned in and left a kiss on the top of your nose wich made you giggle.

"Goodnight Ogge." You said and close your eyes.

---------------------------------------------

Soooo. My friends asked me to do this, shoutout to you Corniis! Buuut, trust me, I have a dirty mind but I don't like writing dirty stuff, hope you liked it, who should the next one be with? ❤️