The institution episode 32

They institution episode 32

****

Mutey and Elvis found Rex squatting and leaning against a pole by the roadside; the suicide mission was too difficult for him to execute.
"What's going on?" Mutey asked, "Don't tell me you were pulling our legs? It's not even April yet"
"I wasn't. The suicide thing just hard, I no fit just push my body go road" he stood up and Elvis hands balanced akimbo on his waist.
"Ehya na why we come now" he moved to Rex's back pushing towards the busy road.
"You dey mad?" He asked pushing Elvis off.
"You want kill me nii?"
"I thought that was the whole idea of suicide nah" he busted into laughter and Rex hissed.
"Na my problem with you be that. You no dey ever know when person dey play or when person serious"
"See pot dey call kettle black." Elvis retorted then he glanced at Mutey
"This guy was just pranking us and we fell for it"
"Abeg this face be like person wey for one prank person?" He asked, Mutey and Elvis kept quiet.
"You want answer?" Elvis asked and Mutey laughed.
"Okay jokes apart. What happened? You sounded serious on phone and I was in the studio taking a photos. I had to drop it"
"Remember that blood donation thing I was doing so I can knack that babe."
"Oh that babe wey you con find out say na doctor she be. Don't tell me you're In love with her and now you just found out she lied and she's married" Elvis asked and Mutey had no option but to laugh.
"No! Wait make I explain now!" Rex stomped his feet angrily.
"I'm HIV positive!" He shouted and passerby looked at him in surprise.
"Una see wetin una don cause na, una don allow me shout my predicament" he snapped and Elvis and Mutey gazed at him in shock.
Afterwards came Elvis' late exclamation, "Jesus!"
"You can say that again. I'm screwed mehn, I don't even know how I got this"
"Are you seriously asking that?" Mutey snapped.
"You sleep with more than two girls in a day, you prioritize sleeping around than you do with your studies. I'm not judging you but see the end result of it"
"I want support not criticism"
"I'm not criticising you, I'm just angry it had to be you. Think of the number of girls that must have had it from being with you"
"I no even know when I get am"
"Shebi I tell you say that Auchi girl from history department get AIDS" "it was just a stupid rumor!"
"Couldn't you have taken precaution?" Mutey snapped, "But you wanted to score all the girls in school"
"Rex abeg no vex oh, e get any time wey you ever come my house, you con decide to use my blade?" Elvis asked and Rex hissed.
"What about that time when Susan make you because last year we you come knack the same babe we I being knack once"
"I might have to go for my own test." Elvis' exhaled scratching his head.
He was already feeling uncomfortable in his skin.

"If you have HIV.." Susan glared at Elvis in tears, "I'll kill you I swear it"
"Is it my fault? You made me angry that day"
"I've swallowed a lot of shit from you, i mean literally, is from you dirty boxers, or your hairy private part and the fact that I have to go down on that ....." She hesitated, "This one will be unforgivable" Susan tightened her fist.
  "That was the only time I cheated on you, it wasn't even cheating, we broke up" 
"But you're going to have me infected with AIDS"
"I'm not sure I have this thing oh"
"What if you do? You know how many girls are roaming free without knowing their status now?" She snapped, "I might be included. Elvis I'm just angry at a lot of things here. What if I am, what if we are?"

4:35 pm

DPO called Babylon to give him information about his rogue police officer.
"One of my boys saw a call from William Oscar on his phone, he's definitely working with him. I don't understand this guy oh, ever since I've known him, he's been refusing to act like a true policeman. Always playing Mr Nice, he hasn't even gone far in life"
"You know what we do with Rogue policemen?" Babylon asked and he nodded.
"Yes Sir"
Babylon hissed after dropping the call.
Ziko walked in wrapping his hands behind his back.
"What's that?" Jack asked, "One officer  who's now working with William Oscar. He answered looking at Ziko.
"He'll be treated like every other rogue member of the group" he smirked and Ziko got the message.
He wondered who the rogue officer was.
"What are you doing here Ziko?"
"Information I got is that, the indomie van that stopped at the Oscar foundation" he answered and Babylon busted into laughter.
"I guess this has to be the handiwork of no one other than William Oscar. What does that damn idiot has planned out? First the police man now this?"
"Revenge?" Ziko answered and Babylon scoffed.
"Over what? I haven't done anything to him, I killed his father and I let him and his mother live. Wasn't I merciful enough? That's why I hate leaving loosed ends. I should have just wiped off the entire family"
Ziko tightened his fist meanwhile wearing a straight face so no one will notice the look on his face.
"Tomorrow we'll search the foundation. If I know that stubborn woman well, she won't let us search without a warrant. I guess we have how many hours to get that done"