"My name is Kim Aroma." My heart was getting ready to jump out of my chest any moment.

"That's a strange name." He tilted his head ever so slightly, a faint smirk masking on his features.

"Don't know if I should take that as a compliment or...?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"It's peculiar but beautiful." He intercepted. A blush crept up to my cheeks. Shivers coursed through my body as his gaze pierced my soul inside out.

"I-I should go, got some reading to do." I tried to conceal my nervousness with a small laugh and began to walk away.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin."

I know.

I looked back at him over my shoulder.

"It's a common name", I said.

He shrugged.

"But special like the person who owns it."

I stared at his eyes for a moment longer, savoring their beauty and depth before clearing my throat, "Your friends are probably waiting for you, bye." I smiled one last time and strode back to my table, not daring to meet his eyes again.

" I smiled one last time and strode back to my table, not daring to meet his eyes again

December 20' 2019

I saw her today, Aroma.

In the tennis court.

Maybe I mistook her as a cliche book nerd, not that its a bad thing but that girl is athletic.....and hot.

Shut up Jimin!

~⋅⊱༄♡༄⊰⋅~

The match ended. With sweat trickling down the sides of my face and neck, I walked over to the bench and sat down beside him, leaving some space between us.

"Taking pills I see." I drank water from my water bottle while eyeing him through my peripheral vision as he wiped his face.

"You need caffeine to read a book, I need pills to play a good game. Your dad probably told you that." He said while tying his shoelaces.

I trailed my eyes down his figure. He was wearing a tank top giving me a full view of his biceps and toned body. His hair was slightly wet and slicked back showing off his forehead, though some unruly strands shadowed over his eyes. I gulped hard, still gaping at him.

"Can you be a little less obvious?" He leaned back on his chair, trying to suppress a smirk.

I turned my face away and internally slapped myself.

"You are good though."

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"At tennis." He implied.

"Thanks." He nodded his head in acknowledgement.

An idea popped inside my head and I turned to him, "how about a match? You and me?"