Chapter 21: Birthday

Start from the beginning

"Jon, she knows about all of us," Dick said.

"She does?" Jon asked, his eyes widening in surprise. "Good, because I didn't want to wear these things anyway." He took off the glasses and shoved them in his pocket. He had jet black hair and dark blue eyes. Without the glasses, he was really attractive.

"Lindsey, this is my friend Jonathan Kent," Damian said. It was the first introduction he gave to Lindsey.

"My superhero name is Superboy," he whispered. "You know the son of Superman. But my friends call me Jon."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Damian and I went on tons of missions together when we were younger," Jon said. "A lot of them weren't planned by our fathers. Most of them were planned by Damian, which got us into a lot of trouble. But hey, when you have the sons of the two most popular superheroes, you have to expect some trouble."

"I can imagine," Lindsey laughed. "You're all so nice, I don't see why Damian didn't want to talk about you guys, that much."

"Really Damian? You didn't tell her about us?" Garfield asked.

"I was busy telling her other stuff," Damian said.

"Like what?" Kori asked.

"Like the time I was killed by an over-grown clone of myself and brought back to life by Darkseid and was sent to kill people," Damian snapped at the tall woman.

"Yeah, that was hard to believe," Lindsey giggled.

"Something like that might be important to tell your girlfriend," Raven said.

"How'd you tell her and have her not run off?" Garfield asked.

"She's stuck with me," Damian shrugged as Lindsey said, "I'm stuck with him."

The two looked at each other and Lindsey blushed as Damian smirked down at her.

"Did you like tie her down or something?" Jaime asked.

"Almost," Lindsey said.

"That's kinky," Jon laughed.

"Jon," Damian said sternly. "Don't."

"We were told the that she broke up with you, that's why you're Dad decided to throw this surprise party," Jon said. "But when we got here, Alfred told us you two got back together."

"I can't live without her," Damian said.

"Awwwww!" Kori cooed.

"Not now, Star," Raven grumbled.

"Yes, we understand you two are perfect together, now why don't you go say hello to some other guests?" Alfred said from further in the room.

The group of people walked further into the room and Lindsey glanced at the others. One of them had half of a metal face. The other one was Diana Prince, otherwise known as Wonder Woman. Lindsey stopped dead in her tracks.

"Damian, that's Wonder Woman," Lindsey tugged on Damian's sleeve, eyeing Wonder Woman.

"Yeah, she's like a second mom to all of us Robins, she'll love you," Damian whispered.

Wonder Woman was talking to a large man with jet black hair and was wearing glasses. Next to him was a woman with brown-black hair and blue eyes. The man had his arm wrapped around the woman. They were obviously in love.

"Damian, Happy Birthday!" Wonder Woman said when she saw him.

"Thank you, Diana," Damian said.