Joining forces.

Questions began to bore their way into my head, as Cass so politely voiced her thoughts out loud.

"She could actually be crazy Bell!"

Could she..?

"SHE COULD BE SOME PHYCO KILLER FOR ALL YOU KNOW!"

Is that possible..?

"SHE COULD HAVE TRIED TO KILL YOU BELL!"

Would she..?!

"OH MY GO-"

"Shut. Up." I muttered under my breath. Cass could be really annoying sometimes.

"Excuse me?" she asked raising a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"I said SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW VIOLET AND I DONT WANT YOU TO ACT LIKE SHE'S FUCKING FREDDY CRUGER ABOUT TO KILL THE WORLD OR SOME SHIT!" I hissed jumping up from the floral sofa.

"Okay Bell!" she exclaimed. "OKAY! Let's say you somehow find the LOONY BIN she's locked up in. And lets say you manage to break her out! Then what?! Tell me! THEN WHAT?!"

I stayed silent trying to steady my breathing. Once I was capable of talking again without choking her to death, I continued.

"I don't know okay! But Im going to try and save her, and either you're with me or you're not."

She stayed silent for a minute.

"Why me?"

"Because besides Violet, your the only friend I have.." I said uneasily using the friend word.

"Okay I'll help you." She finally whispered. "But answer me this Bell, what makes this girl so special to you? You're about to quite possibly risk everything you have for some girl you just met a what all of three months ago.. I just want to know why?"

Siting back down on her couch I sighed, "Because Cass, I had NO one, I WAS no one. And then Violet came along and changed all of that. She introduced me to love, and I like the feeling! I guess I'm scared that If I loose her, somehow I'm loosing me too.."

For a while Cass didn't say anything, and neither did I. I just kept my attention focused on the wood floor while she stood in the door way with her arms crossed. Before I knew it similar skinny arms were being rapped around me and pulling me into a tight hug.

"We'll find her." was all she said.

*****

So SOOO sorry for the slow updates. I JUST HADE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK!! I hope you guys are still reading this story I REALLY appreciate it. I'm also sorry for the fillers but I promise the next chapter will be RALLY good!! More Biolet action in the future (; Vote comment and fan if you still support TTAL. I LOVE you guys!! <3333

-Aushy