13 - Why There's So Many People Here?

At the same time, while Dian at her company, she saw a lot of people and media was outside the building. During that time, she didn't accompany by anyone.

As soon as she went to the main door of the building, she was surrounded by media and asked about her relationship with J-Hope. Not only that, she also being surrounded and pushed by J-Hope and BTS fans. They are asking for her to leave J-Hope and ended the relationship.

She was surprised, terrified and didn't know what to do. She is also being pushed and squeezed until she cannot move from there. But, shortly after, Sean came. As soon as he arrive, he shout to the guard

"Ya! What are you guys doing?! Don't you move?!"

Sean went to Dian.

Sean: Make a way... MOVE! I'm here. Don't let them in, make sure you don't let anyone or strangers come in. You get it?!

Security: Ne.

....................................................................................................................................................

Dian's Office Room

Now, they are in Dian's room. She still shocked with what just happen early. Sean saw Dian who now really surprised and shaking so he worriedly asked

Sean: You okay?

Dian is still zoning out.

Sean: Hey...

After that, Dian look at Sean

Dian: Uh?!

Sean: You okay?

Dian: A-aniyo.

Sean: Want me to send you home?

She became quiet again. So it's make Sean spoke

Sean: Okay. Just stay here. I'll bring you some water. Everything will be fine okay? I will handle this.

As soon as he left Diam, he directly looked for other staff.

Sean: Jaeah, please bring a glass of warm water to Dian and you Hyun come with me.

.............................................................................................................................................

Sean's Office Room

Sean: I want you to call BigHit, get me J-Hope number and find all media that published the article.

Hyun: Okay. How about the person who..

Sean: I wish I could sue all of them but you know Dian..

Hyun: Okay sir. Anything else?

Sean: So far that's all. Get me that as soon as possible.

Hyung: Alright sir.

Sean: Okay, thank you. Go.

......................................................................................................................................

Dian's Office Room

A Few minutes later, Sean went back to Dian. Now, she is better and sat on her table.

Sean: Hey..

She turned her face towards Sean and smiled to him

Sean: You okay?

She answered while nodded

Dian: Yeah. quite better.