10

Dear Ahsoka,

I can't begin to explain how happy you make me feel.

Every day I fall a little more in love with you, what are you doing to me. 

Our walks after debates are the highlight of my day.  Wonder if you feel the same. 

My dear Ahoska how much I wish we could leave all of this, and run away.  To be together far from the war, and to be happy together, and maybe you'll love me too.   To live in a small house with just us. With a view of the lake.

But we both have great duty's to the republic, that we must serve.  It's moments like these that I wish I could walk with you forever, in the courtyard, and talk. 

You are so funny, but mature at the same time. 

You remind me so much of Steela...

Maybe that's why I cared for her much.  Because she reminded me of you, I could have with her what we couldn't.  Sadly the War has taken her from me, and it's not your fault.  I know you still blame yourself. 

But it selfish of me to use her to fill the gap, of where I want you. 

I don't want you to leave on your next mission, I heard others talk about it.  You don't know if you'll come back alive!  I want you to stay here with me, where you're safe.    But I know that you are strong, you're the strongest person I know. 

I'll miss you Ahsoka.

Come back to me.

Love,

Lux Bonteri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lux,

Oh, Lux, I read your first letter.

Why didn't you send it to me? 

I saw that it was back before I left to go help the system.  I know I was gone for a long time. 

I would run away with you, in a heartbeat if you asked. 

I can't believe it...

You Loved Me.

I wish you would have told me.  Darn it, Lux!  I was finding closer with you, and Hyla!  Why did I have to find this, and see it now?  Now I'm just more confused.  You know emotions, I was trained to not really have them.

I am so confused Lux, what happened to make you lose these feelings?

Sincerely, Ahsoka