3

Dear Lux,

I saw you at the Debate today. You came up and talked to me, you didn't realize what you did. How happy you made me, happier than I've been in a while. It still amazes me how you bring hope everywhere you go.

We went for a walk together afterward, but of course, you know this you were there. You cut your hair to seen more grown, and Mature. To hide the fact that we are children fighting in an adult war. Our childhood was stripped from us.

None the less it was good to see your face. While we talked we walked around catching up, on each other's lives. I asked about Saw and the others, and you said they were good. Padame was happy to see us talking, and being friends. After all, she was the reason we met, and I think she knew that I liked you more than a friend. No matter how professional I acted in front of you.  I get to stay here for a few more days, but then I and Anakin will be sent to a different system.  To help another war on another planet.  I heard this will be one of the longest ones, I don't know when I'll get back.  I'll miss seeing your face, but it's nothing I'm not used to.

I'm a soon-to-be Jedi.

I can't let you cloud my judgment.

See you at the next debate.  

Your friend,

Ahsoka Tano.