7

Dear Lux,

I only see you with her.

Every day I break a little more.

But I put myself back together knowing that you're happy.

She's giving you everything I can't.

Love.

I wish I could give that to you, and I would if you gave me the chance. You look so happy with her, apparently happiness I couldn't give to you. But I knew it was a matter of time before I wasn't enough. Until you found someone new.

But if she breaks your heart, as lovers do...

Just know I'll be waiting for her for you.

You now refuse to look me in the eye, are you disgusted by me, embraced?  Or do you feel guilty for leaving me?

She glares when she see me, did you ever talk about me? If so what did you say about me?

I still can't help but miss you, even though you're right in front of me.

But at the same time, your not.

You're somewhere far away.

A place you won't let me follow.

A place where you hide the key and locked me out.

But you're happy.

And as much as I hate you for it. I'm happy for you.

I hate that I'm happy for you. I hate that you are happy without me, that I don't bring you happiness anymore. That you can't love me, but you love her. None the less I'm a Jedi, I shouldn't feel like this, but I do.

I hope she makes you happy.

I hope you hold her hand.

Take her walks in gardens, and talk to her. When you have the chance. Do all the things you did with me and more, with her.

Be happy with her.

Have the happiness I can't.

Sincerely,
Ahsoka