12

Dear Lux,

I finally got my head straight to know what I think of the letter.

I'm not going to lie Lux it messed me up.

First, you send me a letter declaring your love for me, then another saying you decided to forget.

That's kinda messed up Lux. Also, why didn't you send them?  Maybe for the same reason, I don't send you mine, you're afraid like me. Once again I'm glad Hylla makes you happy. That she could give you the life, I couldn't. I'm glad I was good to you, you were to me as well.

I would be lying if I didn't say I miss being some you loved. But it's okay, I'm always okay. I wish you would have just told me, but that's unfair considering I didn't tell you. Maybe one day when this war is over I will. But by the time that happens, you'll be happy and settled down with Hyla. Maybe I'll send them, maybe I won't.

Who knows I can be pretty indecisive.

But of course, you already know that. You know everything about me. That's why I love you.

I love you...

Are you happy!

I admitted it!

I love everything about you!

I love being with you!

I love talking with you, your green-blue eyes, the hope you give, and others. I love the stupid jokes you make, the way your eyes light up when we talk.

I've loved it since the moment you flew away in the escape pod after we escaped death watch.

I realized it right when you fall out of love with me. Way to go Ahsoka, you really did it this time.

But it's fine, I'm fine.

It doesn't matter, you have someone you are crazy about and love. Who would I go to come up to you and say?

'hey, Lux I love you! Now leave this girl you love and be with me.'

Wait would that work? NO! What am I saying I am not that selfish.

I am fine. I am happy for you Lux in more ways than you imagine. Have the happiest life you can. That's all I want for you.

Love,
Ahsoka.