She nodded a few times at her father's words. Wasn't it too late to tell her that? If only she knew, she would've not have gone to find Dean, to just thank him. Then, nothing would have happened. She replied calmly, "I don't even know what's going on, yet everyone kept dragging me into this mess." She paused when she found her voice becoming shaky. 

She scoffed a little underneath her breath, then continued, "What's between you and him that I don't know about? What did he do to you? And, what did you do to them? I am so sick of all of this! I just wanted to live my own life, but why does everyone keep creating problems for me?" Turning around abruptly, she faced her parents as warm tears ran down through her cheeks. "I just don't understand! If you were the one who did wrong, then why does it have to be me that had to pay for the price for what you did? If it was him, who did wrong, then why are you telling me what to do instead of arresting them? At the end of the day, it was you guys' problem and not mine! But, why am I the one to take responsibility between you guys' drama?" 

As soon as she realized that she was yelling, Giselle started to make her way to her bedroom. 

"Giselle! Come back, now. You can't avoid me all the time like this!" Her father called her loudly when he saw his daughter stubbornly walking away. 

The anger following by confusion took over her. Slamming her door shut, she burst out crying. Through her blurred vision, she caught a glance of Dean's blazer was hanging onto a coat rack. She hurried over to place her purse and phone onto the table, then opened the drawer to pull out a silver scissor. "I'm so fucking done!" She exclaimed to herself as she rushed towards the black coat rack. Removing the blazer off the hook, she started to cut it aggressively. "What did I even do to any of you?" She mumbled weakly as she dropped herself hopelessly onto the floor. With full force, she threw his cut-up blazer and the scissor at the wall.

In a cold empty penthouse, Dean found himself lost in deep thought while sitting on the black cold leather sofa. What had he done? Never ever had he planned for him and Giselle to ended up in this state. He tried to ignore her. It wasn't that he didn't want to save her friend, but there was something inside of him at that moment that caused him to act the way he did. Dean didn't know what that feeling was. All he knew was that, deep in his chest, he felt a bit of a pinch. He didn't like it when he saw her cried for a useless person like Vincent. 

To him, who had been growing up in a living hell with pain and struggles, getting a few kicks would be too far from death. While Vincent, who just received a few kicks, he earned her pity. What about him? He got shot. He got cut. How come there was nobody care? How come there was nobody cried when they saw him in pain? All he wanted was to have at least someone who could stand on his side. 

He wondered to himself whether what he had been thinking was wrong. He wouldn't care about Giselle if only she wasn't the first person to care about him. Unlike others, she helped him even though he was the one who kidnapped her. He knew that it was wrong to do, but he had never expected her to choose him over her own safety on that day. She could've run away, yet she stayed to watch over him.

Dean scoffed out loud as he shoved both of his hands up in his hair caused them to become messy. A confused feeling took over him as he laid his back against the sofa.

It wasn't just that one incident that she helped him. Even on the day that he punched the mirror, she was also the one to treat his hands and the cut that his father left him. She was different. Other doctors and nurses treated him as if he was a criminal. Throughout his childhood, everyone was scared whenever they heard the name of Dean Winchester. A name of a child who killed a disguised doctor. It was forever stained him. Meanwhile, a nurse name Giselle took care of him and treated him as if he was like everyone else. She even asked him if he was hurting while she was giving the treatment. 

Weren't those memories called caring? Dean was sure that they were. It wasn't just her doing her duty as a nurse, was it? If only she wasn't the first person who he thought cared for him, he wouldn't be wasting his time in trying to get to know her.

But, now everything had changed. All of those caring actions of hers were fake. He was the dumb one to believe in her acting. He misunderstood all of her duty of being a nurse as her feeling towards him. Her duty and her acting skills were all to just get closer to him. Now that when he found out that she was Richard Chu's daughter, it seemed to make sense even more to him that everything was a lie. 

Without realizing, a drop of tear escaped the corner of his eyes. He clenched his teeth as he took a deep breath. Removing both hands from his head, he pondered to himself. 

I never had anyone on my side since the beginning. I was the foolish one to believe that I have. How did I become so weak? Me, crying over a woman? This is ridiculous. I never have her. She has never been mine. Since when do I start thinking about her? What is this feeling? I feel strange. Whenever I think about her, my heart started to flutter. I don't understand. Should I just kill her so that I can stop thinking about her? A fucking liar like her wouldn't need more than just one bullet, right?

He wiped his tear away with the back of his hand before he shrugged his shoulders.

A sudden noise from the door drew his attention away. Dean raised his brows for a second when he didn't remember telling anyone to come to the penthouse. Thinking that it was the housemaid, he stood up and made his way to the door. As soon as he opened the door, a heavy foot crushed into his chest violently.

Dean fell back a few steps before his eyes witnessed a group of men in blacks ran into the room with his father following behind. "What are you doing here?" He asked in an aggressive tone. Bowen Winchester motioned his men to go on and beat his son. "The fuck!" Dean exclaimed loudly when they suddenly started to rush in and attack him.

He managed to dodge and fight back all of them until a wine bottle smashed onto his head from behind. A sudden headache and dizziness caused Dean to fall onto his knees as the bottle shattered into pieces. The men in black wasted no time to come in and grab their young master's arms. Dean struggled in their grips as he resisted to get up. Staring sharply at his father who was smoking a cigarette, he raised his voice, "What the fuck do you want from me?" His father didn't reply beside giving a nod to his men to carry on the punishment.

Before Dean could free himself from the two men's tight grip, the other men came in and punched him forcefully in his face and abdominal. A couple of minutes had passed when Dean suddenly fell onto the floor weakly. He glared at his father deadly at the same time he felt the guys kicking him from every direction. "Just kill me!" He yelled and then laughed in a mocking manner before he coughed out the warm red blood onto the floor. 

His body felt broken when the amount of pain was unbearable. For a split second, he found it funny that he didn't even shed a drop of tear no matter how painful he physically felt. Meanwhile, earlier, when he was just thinking about that liar, his tear managed to fall down without his permission. Wasn't that ridiculous?

Bowen motioned the men to stop before he took a few steps closer to his son, who was lying on the floor breathing heavily. Clenching his teeth, the old man pulled out the gun from the back of his pants. He raised the gun up and aimed at Dean's head. "You think I won't dare to kill a bastard like you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!