Chapter 32

I glared at taehyung but just crossed my arms.

"Aren't you going to hit me or something?" He asked as he raise his one foot on the bed.

I made my way to my wooden chair and sit. "I'm tired, just remind me later."

I went here to have a peace of mind and to rest after carrying the heavy baskets and now I got more tired. How ironic.

"You're no fun." He told me. "When you said 'what you going to do with him', who are you preferring to?"

"It's no one." I replied, still panting after carrying his heavy body.

I look down and see a white envelope lying on the ground.

Right, it's the one that fall on Taehyung's stomach.

I went to get it and hold it in my hands. "What's this?"

Taehyung didn't even turn his head to me as I held the envelope. "What's what?"

He doesn't seem to be interested so I just opened the paper.

Mr. Kim Taehyung

We're more than happy to tell you that you have been accepted in our entertainment as a trainee after your audition to 'Hit it' audition.

I didn't finished reading it and look at taehyung in shock. "You got accepted?!"

It's more of a yell than a question. He finally turn his head to me, startled by my loud voice. He throw a look at the paper in my hands before his face got gloomy but I ignored it.

Of course he's gonna be accepted, he's Kim Taehyung after all.

Taehyung slightly nodded his head and I celebrated. Despite my tired body, I'm still able to dance a victory dance.

"You're so silly," I heard taehyung let out a small chuckle. "Stop it! You're hurting my eyes."

I laugh before dragging my chair near his folding bed and sitting on it. "So.... When are you going?"

BTS WORLD (BTS × YOU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara