Chapter 34

I put the hot chocolate in front of taehyung after I lend him one of my blankets.

"So.. Wanna talk about it?" I ask him before sipping the hot chocolate of my own. We're currently sitting at the small dining table of our house, facing each other.

"Talk about what?" He asked, playing dumb making me roll my eyes.

"Why are you out there at this hour?" I ask him patiently with a sigh. "And especially why are you laying down the ground?"

Taehyung didn't answer me but just shrugged.

I bit my lips to restrain my self from choking him right here. He just took a sip from his hot chocolate, looking at everything present in the room except me.

"That can't be nothing..." I look at him with soft eyes.

He stared back at me before looking away and finally answering. "I don't know."

Saying that my patient is slipping away is a BIG UNDERSTATEMENT.

"Kim Taehyung." I murmured, slightly stern and enough for him to hear.

"What?" He turn to me, his voice slightly annoyed.

"I'm just worried about you," I said calmly. "Waking at 3 in the morning and freezing yourself to death isn't something a normal person would do."

"I'm not normal then," I caught him roll his eyes.

I close my eyes as I tried to calm my self down. I'm a kind of person who is really persistent but not really that patient.

The two words might sounds the same but it works completely different for me.

"Why are you being like this?!" I yelled in frustration. "Is it about the audition?"

Why can't he do something he clearly want to.

I can see it in his eyes. Every time he would sing for army's his eyes would glow with excitement.

Every time he would step on the stage in every concerts, he would act like he's the most comfortable person ever. As if performing is his home and his comfort zone. As if singing is his most favorite passion.

"Don't bring that up." He blurted, tone flat. "It's not about that."

His voice and tone proving me something I'm not yet sure.

"You want to go but you can't." I said, pushing him that maybe he would be honest and tell me his true feeling.