"You what?" My mom asked.

"I met someone okay!" I spoke louder.

"Oh god Nevaeh," My mother says looking irritated.

"I have to stay! I need more time!" I say desperately.

"You have 2 hours before we take your ass home," My stepdad says and leaves out the door.

The tears escaped my eyes and I ran towards the elevator to Harry's room. I ran down the hall and entered his room with the best posture I could.

I faked a smile and walked towards his bed, "Hey Harry, how are you feeling?" I ask.

"I'm feeling much better babe, thank you," He smiles and I walk over to sit next to him.

"Where did you go?" He asks, his expression falling into a frown.

"I just ran into some nurse friends and decided to talk t-to them," I say hesitantly.

"I-I'm sorry," I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. I bursted out crying and he immediately asks me what's wrong.

"Nevaeh! What's wrong? Why are you crying?!" He asks lifting my chin up so his eyes were pouring into mine.

"I'm just... so happy you are okay," I lie. He smiles and engulfs me in a hug, he grabs my hands and stares me in the eyes once again.

"Nevaeh listen," Harry says.

"You're the most amazing person that has ever come into my life you have no idea how important you are too me, you are all I have left,"

"Harry," I cut him off.

"No I need to say this," He says.

"I dont know much but what I do know is that you're more than enough for me, and sometimes you just need someone to tell you that you're not as terrible as you think you are, you don't make me feel like a terrible person, I used to think that was all I was, until you came along," He says nervously. I cup his cheek with my hand and rub it with my thumb.

"Harry Styles you are far from being terrible, I love you so much," I say before getting up and walking out. I just left, I couldn't handle it anymore. The pain in my chest when I stared Into his eyes and lied to him. I'd much rather be here and spend every day with him then go back home. That place.. I can't even call it home anymore.. But right now I'm heading in an opposite direction, I can never look back. Ever.

I hear Harry's footsteps behind me and I run faster. I hopped on the elevator as it took me to my floor. The elevator dinged and I got off and made my way to my room to grab my bags. My parents were talking to my doctor as I came out of my room with my bags and greeted me. We were on our way out before I heard a familiar thick british accent from behind me.

(A/N: the photo I provided is Harry's face when he sees Nevaeh leaving and sturff)

"Nevaeh," I turn around to see tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Harry!" A nurse calls angrily.

"You need to get back in bed and rest, NOW!" She yells but he brushes her off and takes a step towards me.

"Wha-What are you doing?" His voice cracks and my heart shatters.

"The doctor said it was okay for me to leave I dont have to be here anymore," I say wiping the tears that were rolling down my face as well.

"So you were just going to leave? Without saying goodbye?" His voice cracked again.

"I dont do goodbyes," I say looking at the ground.

"After what I said to you back there, I told you to never leave me we promised each other that we would always be by each others side, does that not mean anything to you?!" He says getting angry.

"Of course it means something to me! You mean everything to me!" I scream back at him with just as much anger.

"OBVIOUSLY IT DOESNT BECAUSE YOU ARE LEAVING ME! LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HAS IN MY LIFE!" He shouts and I drop my bags and walk towards him and cup his cheeks and lean in close to his face pressing our foreheads together.

I whisper, "Dont you dare tell me that I dont care about you, dont do that okay," We are both sobbing now and everything is silent, all eyes are on us.

"Then dont leave me Nevaeh I need you," He says closing his eyes letting more tears slip out.

"I have too," My voice is shaky. More tears travel down my face. I press my lips against his one last time and take in the taste of him. I step away picking up my bags and walking the rest of the way towards the elevators with my parents. Harry follows and stands behind the door of the elevators as they close.

"You promised," He mouths as he breaks down right there and the doors close completely.

Did I make the right decision? I don't know.. Either way I left him behind. I left him and all the memories of this hopspital behind me, I placed my fingers over my lips lightly brushing them the taste of Harry still lingering. I will never forget him. I will never forget Harry Styles.

A/N: This isnt the end just wait (: xx