[Turning You] On! Chapter 25

Comincia dall'inizio

“What are you doing here?” She asked reaching for her clothes.

“I’m sorry is this your house? No! I fucking live here.” I replied letting my anger slip out.

“Terry calm down.”

“Don’t tell me to calm down Dad!”

“Terry do you want to talk or not? Honestly we don’t have to. It’s my business not yours.”

“Really? You don’t think it’s my business too?”

“Nope,” I chuckled angrily.

“Both of you are full of shit.” I said before walking upstairs.

I was livid. How could he do this? He was fucking my Mom. The woman who had left him all alone with a six year old boy all those years ago. He was doing the same thing to her husband that he had done to him all those years ago. He should have known how bad it hurt. She had new kids now. She had kids that were just like I was a long time ago and they would be wondering where there mommy was. How could he even say that it was none of my business? It was the woman I despised and here he was with her. He told me that it would be me and him, it was more like it was him and her. I felt the hot tears run down my face and I immediately wiped them away. He would soon realize the mistake he was making. He should have known that she was a slut. She was only going to break him. If he was doing this with her there was no doubt that he had feelings for her. Hell he might even still love her, he was once married to the woman, but he also had to remember who she was, the woman that abandoned him and his kid for another man.

I didn’t even feel like sleeping now. I was sick as hell and on top of that I was mad as hell. None of my fuckiing business. Oh it was my business alright. I walked out of my room and went to the poolroom.

After about five pool games alone there was a knock on the door. “Who the fuck is it?” I answered.

“Umm Brielle,” she said unsure. I went to open it.

“Hey, sorry,” I said pulling her in and kissing her on the cheek.

“I thought you were going to be in bed?”

“Yea, so much for that.”

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Nothing, what did you bring me?” I asked her referring to the bags in her hand.

“Hot steamy chicken noodle soup and crackers. Some cough drops, cough syrup, a fluffy pillow and some popsicles which are down in the freezer.” She told me.

“Thanks B,” I said pulling her in an embrace.

“Anything for my little sick puppy.” I laughed.

“Sick puppy huh?” he asked. She chuckled.